A new Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush is released on French-VFR - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: A new Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush is released on French-VFR

"Why I don't have the pilot?"

You have to call for a pilot on the setup page. I think it's either shift +1 or shift +2. That's where you define the operating parameters for a flight.
    Racartron
    it means something, but I just can't remember what

Please do not fly the aircraft without a pilot, it'll all end in tears...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    Please do not fly the aircraft without a pilot, it'll all end in tears...
    Anyone can fly a plane with a pilot. It takes someone special to fly without a pilot!

This thread seems to have died. Is the float version still being worked on ?

Dave

I'm looking forward to the "stock" taildragger version with standard wheels and wheel pants. Rancho JEN had one for FS2004, but was incompatible with FSX, so I was VERY happy when Msr. Lagaffe brought out the Tundra-tired version here. But the wheel pants version is the one I'm waiting for, and I know it'll be as good as the Tundra...

N.

Anybody know where to download the C150L Aerobat? I can't seem to find it on the French vfr site.

Lagaffe, Fantastic aircraft! Superb! Truly payware quality. Well done, Sir!

Is anybody still able to access the France VFR page with the downloads, as listed above?
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick C View Post
    Is anybody still able to access the France VFR page with the downloads, as listed above?

Try this here...

N.

Thanks, but just getting the following error in Opera and a connection error in IE:
    This web page has a redirect loop
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

Hi everybody,

No the project isn't died but I am a lot of works and after six months of dévelopement eaéch day on this plane ... I need some time to find others ideas in order to improve my model.

The float plane is finish ... I have some work on the interior texture of the doors and I will release it.
    Be patient, please

Thank you for the update lagaffe, it is always nice to hear progress.....great work does take time. I look forward to the update.

Hi,

The Cessna 150 Bush has been nominated for the flusinews.de Freeware-Award 2014.

You can find the vote here: http://www.flusinews.de/freeware-awa...ie-nominierten

I hope that all people who has taken a great pleasure with this addon, will vote ....

Certainly has my vote! The C-150 taildragger has been a delight; a genuinely fun airplane and you have my sincere compliments, Msr. Lagaffe, to you and the VFR France team. I do hope you're still planning to release a version with the "standard" size wheels and wheel pants as I'm very much looking forward to it.

Thanks again!

N.

You have my vote, lagaffe.
    Thanks again to you and your friends at frenchvfr.

I got my license in a 150 and this plane is about as close as you can get.

Didnt install yet.

Wow! Amazing work! Crg!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Something is wrong with this additional repaints ( http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en&pg=438 ) .

Please see this:

Missing textures from authors....

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post

Missing textures from authors....
    It's not that the textures are missing.

The paintkit doesn't show those fences and the painter probably couldn't find them.

They are on the Wings_t.DDS texture.

cheers,
    Lane

Hi Lane, yes texture perhaps exists just repainter didn't do this.
    Any Service pack?

For ThinkingManNeil:

As I answer you I was in the impossibility to develop during the last two months. Since two weeks, I will be back at home and I should works again on the Taildragger: you can read news on this french forum http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=71591

A little view of my actual works: a USAAF variation for you

Modifications to be bring at this new model:
    0 - Take into account the interior of the TiBush model to benefit corrections on radio instruments (codes XML and best mapping) => done
    1 - Code XML of the airspeed indicator should be corrected => done
    2 - Glass reflections on dials should be modified because they are too marked => working in progress
    3 - Add a bump on the left and right panels in the interior model => to be done
    4 - Add FSX emissive textures on dials and panels to be effective at night with electrical lighting is switching on => working in progress
    5 - Modified the vc_lights lines in aircraft.cfg to minimize the Z coordonnate (they are too hight) => done
    6 - Remap the radios buttons => to be done
    7 - Damage Mod of the TiBush
    has to be include in the Taildragger version => done

For Lane:
    I send you my gmax source for your bump problem but I didn't receive an answer ...

Best Regards,
    Didier "Lagaffe"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taildragger_v2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by lagaffe View Post
    For ThinkingManNeil:

As I answer you I was in the impossibility to develop during the last two months. Since two weeks, I will be back at home and I should works again on the Taildragger: you can read news on this french forum http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=71591

A little view of my actual works: a USAAF variation for you

Modifications to be bring at this new model:
    0 - Take into account the interior of the TiBush model to benefit corrections on radio instruments (codes XML and best mapping) => done
    1 - Code XML of the airspeed indicator should be corrected => done
    2 - Glass reflections on dials should be modified because they are too marked => working in progress
    3 - Add a bump on the left and right panels in the interior model => to be done
    4 - Add FSX emissive textures on dials and panels to be effective at night with electrical lighting is switching on => working in progress
    5 - Modified the vc_lights lines in aircraft.cfg to minimize the Z coordonnate (they are too hight) => done
    6 - Remap the radios buttons => to be done
    7 - Damage Mod of the TiBush
    has to be include in the Taildragger version => done

For Lane:
    I send you my gmax source for your bump problem but I didn't receive an answer ...

Best Regards,
    Didier "Lagaffe"
    That's a very nice repaint LaGaffe. Reminds me a little of the Civil Air Patrol T-41's I used to fly in. Good Work!

Quote Originally Posted by lagaffe View Post
    For Lane:
    Yeah, it's been a while.

As best as I can remember the problem is most likely caused by the use of multi-materials.

Everything looks good in GMax, yet doesn't compile properly.

Try removing all of the multi-materials.

cheers,
    Lane

Members who have read this thread: 7