SkySim Mirage III/5/Nesher

Thread: SkySim Mirage III/5/Nesher

SkySim Mirage III/5/Nesher

I would be interested if anyone can tell me how is the SkySim Mirage III, how looks the model, the flight dynamics, the cockpit and so, and where i can find it?!
    Because i didn't find anywhere
    Thank you all!
    Cheers
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

For this, you may want to contact Mark Harper: http://mark-harper.co.uk/
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Made many times... unfortunately, seems that the Mirage isn't available...:thumbdown: Another mode to get it?
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

I believe that Frank has said that Mark is busy creating a new version of the Mirage IIIE, and he has withdrawn the original Skysim version.

Perhaps Frank can let us know what the progress is on this?

Dave

I can answer this real quick. Having been previously involved in the Beta testing of Mark's updated Mirage (and having been an original customer of his Skysim version), work on the updated version stopped while his work on the Aerosoft F-14 is ongoing. I heard directly that once the F-14 is done, the work on the Mirage will continue and I suppose the Cheetah E will continue as well. Hands down, the updated version even at this stage is superior to the first version. Hang tight, indulge in the Restauravia Mirage IIIB and forthcoming IIIC, and in the not too distant future, Mark's Mirage's will eventually be out as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If i understanded right the New Mirage will come out not together. Then, does anyone know where i can find the Old Mirage (!) until Mark release the New, searching on internet i found it only on pirate website, but it isn't legal, and i didn't want take it them from there...
    Miro

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    If i understanded right the New Mirage will come out not together. Then, does anyone know where i can find the Old Mirage (!) until Mark release the New, searching on internet i found it only on pirate website, but it isn't legal, and i didn't want take it them from there...
    Miro, le Skysim Mirage n'est plus disponible. Je crains qu'il faut exercer un peu de patience...

Dumonceau

Merci, je vais exercer un peu de patience e on va voir si le New Mirage et le IIIC de Restauravia vont sortir....
    Miro

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    I believe that Frank has said that Mark is busy creating a new version of the Mirage IIIE, and he has withdrawn the original Skysim version.

Perhaps Frank can let us know what the progress is on this?

Dave
    Exactly what StormILM said. And thank you Dumonceau.

The new version was mainly based around canard equipped versions of the Mirage III/5. So it may have meant that most of the first package were not going to be updated (I'd have to read old emails to see what was discussed). Just looking at the aircraft.cfg file there was a IIIS and a IIIRS with Swiss cockpits when work stopped. There was also for sure going to be a Cheetah E.

Regarding the original sold through Skysim, unless Mark has a change of heart (and I bring up the subject regularly when we email), if you don't already have a copy you are out of luck. The copyright protection scheme that was used assures that. C'est la vie.

Regarding the original sold through Skysim, unless Mark has a change of heart (and I bring up the subject regularly when we email), if you don't already have a copy you are out of luck. The copyright protection scheme that was used assures that. C'est la vie.
    I was in the same boat until someone was able to get me a legitimate backup copy which I could still use my Flight 1 keys and credentials for. But yes, no new sales of the old model/installer are likely. Hang in there, I think some new options are certainly on the horizon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 4