SOH A-26C USAAF 'European Theatre' textures.zip

Thread: SOH A-26C USAAF 'European Theatre' textures.zip

SOH A-26C USAAF 'European Theatre' textures.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Skins

Description: This is a texture set to depict the SOH (Milton Shupe) A-26 project airplane in a European Theatre of Operations USAAF Olive Drab over Neutral Grey paint scheme. The fuselage interior, wheel wells, and the inside of the gear doors were also redone in zinc chromate yellow, with the cockpit and nose area done in 'Interior' green'. I have no idea if this aircraft (E6-S) ever wore this camouflage, as late war photos of aircraft in this group seem to all be natural metal, but I did it for my own use, and was then asked by a member here if I would upload it and make it available, so here it is!

I make no apologies for any historical inaccuracy... :-) I created this just for fun, and besides, with the nice 'specular' sheen on this finish, it looks more like a restored warbird anyway!

I've included textures for both the B, and the C versions (with guns), and also the textures and model files to depict airplanes with Milton's new wheels and tires. A few other little tweaks were made to other texture files, and a set of textures for the fuselage and tail are included in a separate folder so you could add your own fuselage codes and serial numbers if you were so inclined.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit SOH A-26C USAAF 'European Theatre' textures.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Alternate Tail markings

Would anyone be interested in this alternate tail marking texture file for this repaint?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a-26c new tail markings.jpg  

I spottted an error I made with the wings!

While flying this morning I noticed that I had inadvertently added the text lines giving John credit for the original textures on the file area that the model file drew part of the flap texture from... sorry.... missed that!! (only visible with the flaps extended)

the reworked...um... 'fixed'.... textures have been uploaded to the Warbirds library.
    Sigh.... sorry for the little oopsie!!
    Cheers
    David

Members who have read this thread: 1