New Hudsons in MAW

Thread: New Hudsons in MAW

SOH-CM-2020

New Hudsons in MAW

Loving these birds!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hudsons MAW.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	10704

One issue - the AV History version of the AvHistory_gb_round_303cal weapon uses a red tracer effect that is not in my MAW effects.xml - hence no tracers seen -"tracer_red_no_smoke7". The effect is found in the ETO effects.xml. So perhaps installers can be told not to overwrite their existing gb 303 round in MAW? I'm not sure what tracer effect the MAW 303 round has as I've overwritten it! However an earlier version of the AvHistory file seems to rely on default tracer effects as none is specified.

Thanks again for these great aircraft!

Daiwilletti,
    I had a look at this and I can report that the original AvHistory_gb_round_303cal weapon did not have a tracer effect. I can send you the original weapon if you PM me or you could add the "tracer_red_no_smoke7" effects to your effects.xml

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by gosd View Post
    Daiwilletti,
    I had a look at this and I can report that the original AvHistory_gb_round_303cal weapon did not have a tracer effect. I can send you the original weapon if you PM me or you could add the "tracer_red_no_smoke7" effects to your effects.xml
    Thanks for the offer gosd . However I think I've got the earlier round tucked away somewhere.

The main thing is to let the people who released the package know. They can decide what they wish to do. My suggestion was simply for them to advise people not to overwrite the existing gb 303 round in the MAW/Weapons folder.

Members who have read this thread: 0