Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
David and others (and I) really like faded, weathered schemes and some have requested different tire treads for the A26B/C so I have invested a few hours to honor that request with the attached.

FS9 A-26B and A-26C Model Additions with new Tire Textures for the A26-SOH

Included are:

1) two new models - One A-26B with guns; one A-26C with Guns
2) Two new tire tread textures for these models (Diamond and "Plus")

These models are in addition to your current FS9 A26-SOH model folders. (They are not replacements)

The new models can be used with any B or C textures you currently have as long as you read the simple included instructions.

This is a vast improvement over the original tire textures. (Thank you Duckie for the textures) :-)

Hope you enjoy them.
These tyre enhancements are superb additions to the classic SOH A-26 Invader. I wonder if any consideration is being given to another classic SOH bomber.. the B-26K Counter Invader by Milton and his orchestra, with help from Bomber 12th.... The SOH B-26K is an excellent representation of the Invader's role in South East Asia, Many have repainted her, IMO.. a timeless classic. The original tyres are getting a bit thin from all the places I've landed at, in the B-26K, and I think this plane could use a set of new rubber too. Just sayin'.

BB686