Optimal Graphic Options in CFS 2

Thread: Optimal Graphic Options in CFS 2

Optimal Graphic Options in CFS 2

Hey all.

What is the best Graphic Option for CFS 2?

I have Set all on Maximum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snap0243.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	176.7 KB 
ID:	10567

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snap0244.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	173.7 KB 
ID:	10568

Can I improve that?

In German:

Hallo,d as sind meine Einstellungen für CFS 2, die Grafik betreffend.

kann ich da noch irgendwas verbessern oder kriege ich gar keine bessere Darstellung, weil schon alles auf Maximum ist?

Hi, firt I do not writte inglish well.

Max objets texture compres you set 1024. I set It in defaul, because I like the texture with compresion, look more real than high definition.
    And detail textures ,I do not set it, because It disable the compresion textures.The others values are Ok,But resolution I set 1024x768 32bits more resolution change the size of map editor and I do not like It. I have a led monitor samsung 2ms 21".

I have a AMD fx6350 6 core 4200mhz with turbo, corsair ddr3 1866 cas 9, sapphire hd6790 256bits 1gb ddr5 and a ssd sandisk 120gb(games and sistema) in sata 3 runnin 425 mb/s.

I play only cfs2 ,crysis 1/2/3 and I am waiting the DOOM 2014.I am a fan of dooms games but much more fan of cfs2 off course.

Agreed Max, the 1024x768x32 display also gives me the best framerates. But I also found that if you can live without the ground scenery shadows (Bodenszenerieschatten), which you only see at very low level, your framerates will improve as well.

Quote Originally Posted by _486_Col_Wolf View Post
    Agreed Max, the 1024x768x32 display also gives me the best framerates. But I also found that if you can live without the ground scenery shadows (Bodenszenerieschatten), which you only see at very low level, your framerates will improve as well.
    the "ground scenery shadows improve small framerates, the big problem is the models that you use in your colection objets. For example Usios ships are extreme heavy, I have the only Yamato but the first and "lighter" versión 1.0 and It is heavy as well.

VN models with olds mauros IS4G are the best ships for made a good battle with a descent CPU.

My choise is the way to add the most similar aircraft to the game, enjoin the good tecnology of this old years, you can enjoy severals models reworded like Allen, FDG, some gramps models, and off course the IS4G, etc

I do not like the shine models and undestructibles. I think that if you like this way get a IL-2.

CFS2 is a perfect game if you make similars models for add to it. The game only can use 1 cpu core, so the tecnology is better but insuficient for the limitation of cfs2 engine.
    the key for cfs2 is not a ultra hight end gpus, or 8 core, the real solution is a 1 core with best speed that you can get, the IA (inteligent artificial) absorv microprocess and the engine only can use 1.

I test cfs2 in severals CPU, and best fast microprocess was the only way to get more and more biggers battles with moving objets.So if any play only cfs2 or old videogames, forget the cores, you need speed, put a quad core with the best tdp and overclock it with some cooling system.

So sorry for my inglish.

for example if you play a battle of britain , Use the IS4G bf109 colection, you can play a exelent AH but for 50 IA aircraft, use bf109E IS4G.

There are some varius versión of IS4G bf109E, I set the E-3 and E-4 with damage textures. And is just perfect, there are very nice textures of Watchdog 22, adolft galland for example, very very nice!.But has not the damage texture painted, I think Watchdog 22 has a IS4G versión with not damage textures enables.

I will uploaded some reworkeds by me, but In a future, in present I has some many problems with my home, So I am fixing It.

Members who have read this thread: 4