ETO Facility "Hol_2__"

Thread: ETO Facility "Hol_2__"

Icon5 ETO Facility "Hol_2__"

Does anyone have ETO facility "Hol_2__" ? It is for ETO ERA 4 Training mission "Raid on Den Haag - Training". It was not included in the mission package. I'll PM you with my email address if you can send it.

Missing Facility

Quote Originally Posted by renereimann View Post
    Does anyone have ETO facility "Hol_2__" ? It is for ETO ERA 4 Training mission "Raid on Den Haag - Training". It was not included in the mission package. I'll PM you with my email address if you can send it.
    Rene.

The only Training Mission I have in ERA4 is "Mosquitos Raid on Den Haag- Training." In the Mission the Facility is "Hol_1." I have it and already sent you an email with the Facility.
    I have no facility "Hol_2" in my file and I checked the mission package.

If your Mission shows " Hol_2." just change it to "Hol_1." It will fly

Last edited by rcafmad; July 19th, 2014 at 07:18. Reason: more info

Icon25 Problem Solved - Edited Mission File

Quote Originally Posted by rcafmad View Post
    Rene.

The only Training Mission I have in ERA4 is "Mosquitos Raid on Den Haag- Training." In the Mission the Facility is "Hol_1." I have it and already sent you an email with the Facility.
    I have no facility "Hol_2" in my file and I checked the mission package.

If your Mission shows " Hol_2." just change it to "Hol_1." It will fly

Thank you rcafmad! I edited the mission file and the mission works normally. Very unusual problem with both facilities "Hol_1__" and "Hol_2__" in the mission file I downloaded.

I too, was missing "Hol_2__" for the training mission, but fixed as above. I was also missing
    "Anzio_Docks" for the Historical missions. Would anyone have it? These are nice missions .

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm II View Post
    I too, was missing "Hol_2__" for the training mission, but fixed as above. I was also missing
    "Anzio_Docks" for the Historical missions. Would anyone have it? These are nice missions .
    You have mail.

Merci, Daniel. That was quick!!

Members who have read this thread: 1