FR DH114 Heron Now Available
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FR DH114 Heron Now Available

FR DH114 Heron Now Available

Aircrew, your Heron is ready for boarding.

Flight Replicas is pleased to announce the release of the DH.114 Heron. Please head on over to the Flight Replicas website for further details.

http://www.flight-replicas.com/DH114_Home.htm

Thanks!

Mike

SOLD! Many thanks, Mike. It looks great....
    -Mark

Excellent!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Many thanks for the HU. Will buy when back from my holidays!

Cheers,

Martin

Good afternoon Mike,

I have been looking forward for this plane since the thread came out here ( as you can see, I don't post a lot but I do follow this forums almost daily).

This question may sound a bit picky but I do prefer if the planes I buy have the option of hiding the yoke. On your website there is one screenshot where it looks like the option is available, but just want to be sure before I buy it.

Thanks a lot for your answer and congratulations for developing different and new products.

Dan

Yes Dan the yoke can be hidden.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thank You Mike, I've been looking forward to this.

Bob

Thank you Roger.... Just got it... I will try it tonight

awesome model, well done!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-7-17_23-5-2-550.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	10251

Very nice work Mike!!!!
    Best, Michael

Thanks Mike, I'v been looking forward to this since you first announced it.

One question. On the purchase page it says its for FSX and P3D but when I install it just points to FSX. Should there be an option for P3D or do I just point the install to P3D ?
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Woohoo! OMW to get it. Thanks Mike.

Another gem, much appreciated Mike. Congratulations on the release.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Beans View Post
    Thanks Mike, I'v been looking forward to this since you first announced it.

One question. On the purchase page it says its for FSX and P3D but when I install it just points to FSX. Should there be an option for P3D or do I just point the install to P3D ?
    You'll have to point it to your P3D. Next time I'll try and remember to put a P3D option in there....

Mike

Love it ! My kind of machine ! Thanks, Mike !

Have a bit of a problem though, wonder if anybody else has it too: FSX CTD every time i try to click a switch on the Lights panel.... Using DX10 mode.

Anyone else ?...

Thanks!

Edit: just tried DX9, happens there too...

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Love it ! My kind of machine ! Thanks, Mike !

Have a bit of a problem though, wonder if anybody else has it too: FSX CTD every time i try to click a switch on the Lights panel.... Using DX10 mode.

Anyone else ?...

Thanks!
    Hi Javis - which switch, exactly?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    Hi Javis - which switch, exactly? Mike
    Well, all switches i tried on the switch panel behind the yoke,Mike. Alas not only that but also clicking other stuff in the cockpit, like magneto switches, L/R cockpit windows, cabin door, peep hole or cabin light switch, produce a 'fatal error occurred' . Often, when this happens the light on one of my DVD players will start blinking.....

This happens with all models i've tried, fixed gear as well as retractable. Seems like everything on the mid pedestal/throttle quadrant is clickable without getting the error. This goes for the radioset as well. Also no problem clicking the Hide Yoke hotspot.

Hope you can find an easy fix, Mike. She looks wonderful inside and out, flies beautifully, love the sounds !

cheers,
    Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Well, all switches i tried on the switch panel behind the yoke,Mike. Alas not only that but also clicking other stuff in the cockpit, like magneto switches, L/R cockpit windows, cabin door, peep hole or cabin light switch, produce a 'fatal error occurred' . Often, when this happens the light on one of my DVD players will start blinking.....

This happens with all models i've tried, fixed gear as well as retractable. Seems like everything on the mid pedestal/throttle quadrant is clickable without getting the error. This goes for the radioset as well. Also no problem clicking the Hide Yoke hotspot.

Hope you can find an easy fix, Mike. She looks wonderful inside and out, flies beautifully, love the sounds !

cheers,
    Jan
    Hi Jan,

Just noticed that GaugeSound.dll isn't in the installer, which, if you don't have it in your main FSX folder, will cause this problem. Is this the case with you?

I'll modify the installer and upload a new one to the store in any case.

(EDIT: Store installer now updated)

Mike

Bingo ! Thanks, Mike !

Didn't have gaugesound.dll in my FSX main indeed. Must be because i have a new system and only installed a few add-on aircraft models sofar. Got it from FSDeveloper. 'relative' new version from Doug himself.

Everything's fine now, Mike ! Now i can really enjoy your new masterpiece !

Thanks again !

Cheers,
    Jan

Another wonderful model Mike. Enjoying using this.

Matt

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    One other thing you will notice is to do with the passenger doors. This is a quirk with FSX in general. If you are parked near a fuel point or you have a fuel tanker near the aircraft the doors will open but then snap shut almost instantly. I first noticed this when beta testing the Heron but then tried various other aircraft and had the same problem.

Also Mike that gaugesound.dll may have been my problem also as I started testing with a new install and hadn't noticed that file was missing.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

could i possibly see some VC shots?

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Will try to get some for you later today Dave.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    could i possibly see some VC shots?
    There are some here, if that helps: http://www.flight-replicas.com/DH114...creenshots.htm

Mike

nice,thank you for the link

Members who have read this thread: 6