GlowingHeat B-58 FSX AB-exhaust fix.zip

Thread: GlowingHeat B-58 FSX AB-exhaust fix.zip

GlowingHeat B-58 FSX AB-exhaust fix.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Other

Description: This fixes a nasty engine exhaust texture mapping issue.

- Below 95% rpm, the engine exhausts/burners were untextured black holes.

- Above 95% specially the inner engine burners where not visible at certain viewing angles.

I also updated the [smokesystem] and the xml controller: Before, all engines would smoke depending on engine 1 rpm. Now each engine's smoke depends on the rpm of that particular engine.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit GlowingHeat B-58 FSX AB-exhaust fix.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

B-58 AfteBurner Mods

I just loved what you did with the afterburner mods for the B-58 in FSX. I hope you are using P3D and would consider applying the mods to P3D version 2.5 for the Glowing Heat B-58 that works fine in P3D but needs the afterburner mods to be tweaked to bring it into the 2.5 update. The afterburner mods worked fine in 2.4, but 2.5 seems to have broken the update that you provided for FSX and it worked into 2.4. Thank you for reading, Skip
    Asus Rog Strix Z 390 Intel I 9900 36 g Ram@4200 1080 TI Overclock 4.9

Quote Originally Posted by skipph View Post
    I just loved what you did with the afterburner mods for the B-58 in FSX. I hope you are using P3D and would consider applying the mods to P3D version 2.5 for the Glowing Heat B-58 that works fine in P3D but needs the afterburner mods to be tweaked to bring it into the 2.5 update. The afterburner mods worked fine in 2.4, but 2.5 seems to have broken the update that you provided for FSX and it worked into 2.4. Thank you for reading, Skip
    Disregard my request as I have got it sorted. Sorry for the bother. Skip
    Asus Rog Strix Z 390 Intel I 9900 36 g Ram@4200 1080 TI Overclock 4.9

Members who have read this thread: 0