FGiuli SM79 civile repaints UT.zip

Thread: FGiuli SM79 civile repaints UT.zip

FGiuli SM79 civile repaints UT.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Skins

Description: F Giuli Savoia Marchetti SM79CIVILE repaints for FS9 by UncleTgt

These are repaints for F Giuli's Savoia Marchetti SM79CIVILE for FS2004.

The colours of the model have been tweaked to match the repaints.

The first one depicts an aircraft from the Itlian LATI airline, used to fly across the Atlantic ocean to & from Brazil during 1939-41.

The second one is of a red 1930's racer is also included in the file, however the model isn't entirely accurate for this paint.

Originally made for CFS2, these repaint include a slightly darker prop transparency for FS9 users.

To install, unzip the download to a temporary location and then transfer the contents into the Aircraft/SM79 CIVILE folder in your FS9 Main Directory.

Thanks to:
    F.Giuli for a great aircraft.

This is freeware and subject to the usual conditions.

UncleTgt,

JUN 2014

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FGiuli SM79 civile repaints UT.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Hi,

I have always hoped for a Civilian repaint or two for the SM79 and this is great to see. Is it possible to make this texture 'fit' the LAGO version in FS9?

Thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fsscr013.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	9331

Andy.

To be honest, I have no idea what the "LAGO version" is. I make for use in CFS2, & F.Giuli allowed me to convert his FS9 model so I could fly in CFs2. I just posted the tweaked paints for FS9 because I have a vanilla install and had changed the untextured parts of the model to suit, so it seemed a shame to not release the tweaked model repaints for FS9 also.

Huub Vink spiked my interest in the racer, so I just did that version at the same time.

Hi,

LAGO were a flight sim company making aircraft and scenery I think, but they're long gone now! The Sm79 was a great looking aircraft in reality and equally so in flight sim. Maybe I'll try e-mailing F Giuli .

Andy.

Members who have read this thread: 0