Cessna U206G Soloy Mark I Turbine Conversion project - Page 6
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cessna U206G Soloy Mark I Turbine Conversion project

Good News. Next steps are made. Get the emissive maps for 2D gauges like GTN, GNS or KLN90B etc to run. Bill Leaming of Eaglesoft again brought me the "lights" on it. Day and night in all conditions around. Simply great.

Thomas

Keep the good news coming Thomas. Of course, we are all looking forward to the ULTIMATE good news...
    CrazyCanuck
    formely know as BigBry
    Flight "sinner" since 1989

More great news on the project. I have a feeling it's going to be quite popular for a pretty wide ranger of users.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looks awesome!
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

Step by step, work is going on. Some more pictures - showing the Soloy in P3DV3 (in older clothes).

All systems/gauges are running in P3DV3 with no issues.

Thomas

Simply Amazing!
    All the hard work is greatly appreciated!
    Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Step by step, work is going on. Some more pictures - showing the Soloy in P3DV3 (in older clothes).

All systems/gauges are running in P3DV3 with no issues.

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    Looking very nice - but there seems to be an issue with the attitude indicators.....???
    best regards

Rick Canham
    Australia/Sweden

Hey Rick, good view - horizons have the issue. Backup and main horizont are both caged. You can see it on the flag on backup. Real only backup has the caging function. Arghh - I see the issue on attitude indicator, will be fixed.

Thomas

Thanks for the update. I come by daily in the hopes of updates to this thread!!
    CrazyCanuck
    formely know as BigBry
    Flight "sinner" since 1989

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Hey Rick, good view - horizons have the issue. Backup and main horizont are both caged. You can see it on the flag on backup. Real only backup has the caging function. Arghh - I see the issue on attitude indicator, will be fixed.

Thomas
    Same problem with the turn and bank.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    Same problem with the turn and bank.

Don
    Yes, I have to separate attitudes indicators (and turn indicator) in their work, will be fixed. Uncaged, they are working great.

Thomas

Great! This is a very generous offering! Thank you!

Don

I separated attitude indicators like the real ones with success - and another smaller issue with altimeter 10.000 display. A last smaller issue with turn indicator is left. But I am sure, to solve it too. Next steps are finishing exterior models with new textures and door animations, following creating cockpit sounds (which is not a big deal). We will see.

Thomas

Update. All work is according on plan. Basic model is nearly finished. Animations of doors and windows are done. The same with repaint-kit and texturing work with Env_AC_chrome and bump textures etc. All gauges issues are fixed. I am just working on Cockpit-sounds. Last two steps (skydivers rollup door and the merge of all models with the Basic model) are open on my very large todo-list.

Thomas

Awesome job bud....

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!! work.

Payware quality at all!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

South of Possum Lodge in the 6ix, somewhere near YKZ
    Really looking forward to flying this. Awesome work Thomas!

To Navin Johnson

Navin Johnson,

Your previous post is a DISGRACE. My young son was in view of the screen when I unknowingly scrolled down the thread. I don't want him seeing such offensive material, I also found it disgusting and distasteful.

MODERATORS: I respectfully ask that you remove the offending picture. I would like to follow the thread but will not do so unti lthe picture is removed. Thank you.

@Navin Johnson, UPS!

Nice sens of Humor!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Fortunately post 146 has been edited and essentially removed. Be assured offensive material as described is not permitted at SOH. I thank those who have reported it and also thank the administrator who removed it. Your moderator offers his apology for not seeing it sooner.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

re offending post

Well I must admit checking this thread for the first time today, curiosity abounds at what the post was! Just means I need to check the outhouse forums on a more regular basis!

On a separate note: TiAr, your work is fantastic and I can't wait to give it a go! My new Saitek TPM module will go perfectly with this addon! Superb work!!

Members who have read this thread: 6