Milton Shupe's Fleet 50K

Thread: Milton Shupe's Fleet 50K

Milton Shupe's Fleet 50K

Since I have been out of the loop for the last year, I had not seen this package uploaded. Was on a friend's wi-fi the other day and down loaded the package to my smart phone, then transferred it to my puter. Wonderful plane and right up my ally.

I have no clue if any one has tackled a paint kit or sound pack for the plane yet.....so last night I started a paint kit for the bird. Have not done any sim work in quite a while....feels good being in Photoshop laying down panel lines! I have the outer fuselage and upper surfaces if the top wings done....I have no reference material to work with in terms of actual panel lines, so I am laying them out in a way that just looks right and that make sense.

Will keep chipping away over the next few weeks....as free time permits....and get this bird some clothing.

Thanks for another superbly developed aircraft Milton!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Tim --

Look here: http://gjsmith.net/Textures/Fleet50K.htm

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Hello Tim!!

Greetings to ya, Tim!!! Welcome back.

Ed

Welcome back Tim!

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    Since I have been out of the loop for the last year, I had not seen this package uploaded. Was on a friend's wi-fi the other day and down loaded the package to my smart phone, then transferred it to my puter. Wonderful plane and right up my ally.

I have no clue if any one has tackled a paint kit or sound pack for the plane yet.....so last night I started a paint kit for the bird. Have not done any sim work in quite a while....feels good being in Photoshop laying down panel lines! I have the outer fuselage and upper surfaces if the top wings done....I have no reference material to work with in terms of actual panel lines, so I am laying them out in a way that just looks right and that make sense.

Will keep chipping away over the next few weeks....as free time permits....and get this bird some clothing.

Thanks for another superbly developed aircraft Milton!
    Hi Tim,

I personally would love to see you do your magic with this aircraft.
    I am attaching a 3-view with basic panel lines if you are interested.

Milton
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Milton

I am not able to down load the attached.3 views. I will PM you my e-mail address....could you shoot them to me that way? Thanks.

Tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    Milton

I am not able to down load the attached.3 views. I will PM you my e-mail address....could you shoot them to me that way? Thanks.

Tim
    Of course; thanks :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

SOH-CM-2023
    Milton:

Status of the XP-47 ??

Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    Milton:

Status of the XP-47 ??
    See here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...l=1#post886913
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Welcome back Tim, I missed your sparkling wit.

Have the wings been redone to properly depict the inboard duralumin panels and the outboard cloth covering. Have started the cloth treatment on the fuselage. Have also done some basic tweaking to those beautiful Jacobs radials so they are most visible.....looking for a sharper image if an L-6 to use.

Have a graduation to attend today....but will get some work done this evening before I begin another 50 to 60 hour work week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Have also done some basic tweaking to those beautiful Jacobs radials so they are most visible.....looking for a sharper image if an L-6 to use.

Tim, here are the shots I took for Milton way back when... They've been reduced, so if you want the full, hi-res originals we'll have to figure out a delivery method for 27Mb of files. PM me if you need to.

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Members who have read this thread: 65