[Ask] How to change Me163_599 / Me163B cockpit? - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [Ask] How to change Me163_599 / Me163B cockpit?

well, almost forgot to show the repainted gauges. except this not much news happen, I was busy with some real life things. however, I did some small progress with the japan "shusui" like interiror upgrade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2015_3_25_0_37_27.jpg   enb2015_3_25_0_32_57.jpg   enb2015_3_25_0_32_32.jpg   enb2015_3_25_0_26_23.jpg   enb2015_3_25_1_2_2.jpg  

SOH-CM-2020
    That is a great interior, BorekS

it will be great for the immersion factor. How many people in history ever strapped themselves into a little rocket with wings? It must have been terrifying, especially the controlled crash at the end of the ride......

Yes, for sure! ;-)

Once again:wow!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Been waiting for a accurate Me-163 since CFS3 was released and now its for real!!!! Can't wait to fly this interesting aircraft against a bomber formation,(thanks to the low poly B-17). Will there be a mission pack released with the Me-163 ? Thanks guys,it's really looking good!!

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    Been waiting for a accurate Me-163 since CFS3 was released and now its for real!!!! Can't wait to fly this interesting aircraft against a bomber formation,(thanks to the low poly B-17). Will there be a mission pack released with the Me-163 ? Thanks guys,it's really looking good!!
    Got the finals from Master BorakS for the Me 163, adjusting the historical missions, and planning to add a few Hobbit Hysterical missions also for Master BorakS
    I have found only 6 confirmed missions for the historical set, (still researching this) and I will try to do 10 for the release.

With the Low poly B-17 I can have over 200 B-17 in the missions, and have no Major FPS problems.
    Will do a set for the newer faster computers and a set for the Older slower computers so all will have some missions to fly.
    I have worked up a set for CFS3 and for ETO 1.50 that will work in Both Sims.

Thanks to ALL whom have worked so hard on the Me 163, it is a joy to dance (wreck) with. Oh yea!
    Off to dance with Master Borak's work and crash into things. OOPPS!
    Raggedy Hobbit on the loose.

Looking forward to seeing your scenarios Owen. And just an fyi, the final one isn't ready yet, but the latest version is mostly complete.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    Looking forward to seeing your scenarios Owen. And just an fyi, the final one isn't ready yet, but the latest version is mostly complete.
    OOOPPS! I got the newest one then a few days ago..

to our small Komet suff test crew: the mail with the latest airplane pack (v.01k) download link contents a short text, which says this:

here is the latest all-in one Komet pack, I would be happy If you could check the macro script, for more see the readme_first.htm inside the package.

notes:
    * the J8M1 is included too, but the japan Komet cpit version isnt done yet.
    * its not a final prerelease stuff, just another unpublic stuff.
    now I will say something bit annoying maybe, but it will be the rule for the Komet public release users also:

I highly recommend to properly install this airplane add-on relating to get all its features working. this is the only way, how to enjoy the rocket bird as it was meant. its not a plain "unzip-and-go" add-onpack.

for those who have our Komet test stuff, nothing changed: it needs to delete all the old Komet trash before, of course.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    I have Her loaded and all is okay, this is a amazingly well set up package.
    Thanks..

ok guys, the japan like looking Komet - Shusui interiror instruments are done, I will fix some texture issues only and will not bother with it more deeply. this solution should be enough to feel like sitting in the J8M1 or Ki-200
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2015_4_2_0_12_39.jpg   enb2015_4_2_0_12_40.jpg  

Where are these available from?

They aren't yet. We're getting closer though.

Blog Entries
    A first class job BorekS, coming along very nicely!
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

It has been a few weeks since the last post...please say this isn't dead!

well, I personally was at a week vacancy with my family. I am back already, but right now I am busy with another real life related things mainly. there is also some kind of my small support / "surveillance" latest days, for one my racesim mod (released), which is under conversion into another game, by one skilled guy...

maybe gecko have some Komet news for you

Slowly making progress, but my CFS3 time is rather limited this spring. There are some FM bugs, and a few minor items that need straightened out. It's the last little bit that takes the longest, but it makes a big difference in quality. Hang in there, I'm trying to make sure it will be well worth the wait.

Blog Entries

Bump Time

Ya'll take your time. Just wanted to bump this thread up.Thanks for all the time spent on this project.

thanks

well, there isnt too much to say, the project is just under some kind of stuff tweaking now, eg:

* cockpit animation changes for gear indicator, gear lever, flaps lever (me, done)
    * airplane skin paint corrections (me, work in progress)
    * damage profile tests, including the B-17 lowpoly model (gecko, work in progress)
    * ingame flight manual instructions, based on a german "original" Me-163 handbook source (gecko, work in progress)
    * AnKor gunsight feature implementation - optional (gecko, work in progress)
    * AnKor bump/normal map feature implementation - optional (gecko, work in progress)

... and much more

the new japan skin...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs3_japan_dottie_mod2.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    The japanese skin Looks Cool!!
    Thanks!!

Messerschmitt Me 163B Komet for CFS3 - video footage

ok guys, a small lowres video added, at least.

Note1: having problems recording the ingame sounds, so there is a background music only
    Note2: the video footage dosent presents how to properly fly the airplane, its just a keyboard guided quick flight record
    Last edited by BorekS; June 7th, 2015 at 05:20.

Blog Entries
    Looking good !!!!!!

yet another skin, based on a googled source

screenshot taken from the Komet PaintKit, downloadable here: http://simhangar.nolimit.cz/main/support/komet-paintkit

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs_komet_captured_02.jpg   cfs_komet_captured_01.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Oh yea just a bump..

Members who have read this thread: 2