B-57 Canberra

Thread: B-57 Canberra

B-57 Canberra

Is anyone aware of a freeware or payware Canberra that will work in V2.2?

Well, the topic about the JustFlight one in the FSX section mentions the installer is handling P3Dv2.
    That being said (I say that quite often recently), on member is having terrible performance problems, and one other member is having normal performance.... That sounds risky

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Well, the topic about the JustFlight one in the FSX section mentions the installer is handling P3Dv2.
    That being said (I say that quite often recently), on member is having terrible performance problems, and one other member is having normal performance.... That sounds risky
    Hmmmm, ok thanks Daube. . .guess I'll take a look, but from a distance, lol.

On second thought, lol. . . .the price is out of my current and future range for sure.

Unfortunately, that's the only one. You'll have to wait for the sales period
    The only other Canberra I know about is the Flying Stations one. Unfortunately, it's only for FS9, which means nothing is clickable in the virtual cockpit if you port it to P3D :/
    Same goes for the various freeware models (Piglet and Alphasim): they are all in FS9 format...

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Unfortunately, that's the only one. You'll have to wait for the sales period
    The only other Canberra I know about is the Flying Stations one. Unfortunately, it's only for FS9, which means nothing is clickable in the virtual cockpit if you port it to P3D :/
    Same goes for the various freeware models (Piglet and Alphasim): they are all in FS9 format...
    Yep, thanks Daube!

Blog Entries
    Falcon,
    You could try the Justflight Canberra demo, only one paint scheme and altitude limited, but it will give you a good idea of what the products like. It's an exceptional model with great system and detail modelling, I know, I was on the beta test team.

http://www.justflight.com/product/canberra-pr9-download

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    Falcon,
    You could try the Justflight Canberra demo, only one paint scheme and altitude limited, but it will give you a good idea of what the products like. It's an exceptional model with great system and detail modelling, I know, I was on the beta test team.

http://www.justflight.com/product/canberra-pr9-download

Ian
    Thanks Ian. . .I'm sure it's a quality aircraft but I don't pay that much for aircraft or scenery addons any more. Limited income with retirement has caused me to rethink what I "want" as opposed to what I really "need".

Members who have read this thread: 36