Milviz Easter Weekend sale

Thread: Milviz Easter Weekend sale

Milviz Easter Weekend sale

Normally this is handled by someone else but he is unavailable at the moment.

The Mudhen and F-86 are on sale this weekend only. Go get em!

F-15E 27.99
    MV F-86F 24.99

http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-86
    http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-15E
    -JB

Thank you for the heads up!
    FYI. I purchased the F-86 just now, but because I use Chrome, Milviz forum "KrazyColin" pinned this under "Rants"...

Hi,

First off, I would like to apologize for any delays in shipping you your product link(s).

I have made the buy it now such that you should get it automatically but it seems that those who have popup killers or have disabled pop ups (most) and or those who use chrome, are unable to get the downloads.

That said, please contact me directly with your info and I will send the link directly

Thanks and again, I apologize for the delays.

Can't wait for this great looking bird!
    Sincerely,
    Greg

Within a few minutes of providing purchase info via email, Colin from Milviz provided a direct download link!
    Once again thank you for the heads up!!!
    Last edited by RockStarofRust; April 20th, 2014 at 06:12. Reason: Update!
    Best airshow/rock concert ever!
    First flight game/sim...Atari 8 bit USAFF text based WWII bombing game!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

Too bad I already have these two birds
    The Sabre is really a joy to fly, one of the best planes in my virtual hangar for sure !
    The F-15, I don't know. I installed it in FSX back when I bought it, but my computer was not powerfull enough to enjoy it. The bird is nice and fast, and that's the problem: I was lacking a few FPS, and I was getting a lot of ground blurries... (it's an old i7 960...)

I wonder if this F-15 works in P3Dv2 ? Anybody tried ? No problems with the DLLs ?

Sorry Daube, only FSX for now!

Why I didn't buy this amazing plane earlier...well...so many planes, so little time!

Below is a raw V shot in FSX DX10 over ORBX scenery! The detail in visuals and handling are outstanding!

Great buy!

Happy flying,

Greg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f86.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	7181
    Last edited by RockStarofRust; April 20th, 2014 at 14:28.
    Best airshow/rock concert ever!
    First flight game/sim...Atari 8 bit USAFF text based WWII bombing game!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

Indeed, the F-15E will only install automatically to FSX.
    So I moved the files to P3D, and I also moved the modules, and integrated them into the DLL.xml of P3D.
    It works, but the sim is very unstable (many crashes to desktop)
    Also, I get a big FPS impact, dropping from 30 FPS locked down to 15-20's....
    Bad luck, I guess.... but at least, the Sabre works like a charm. And I love it so much

Members who have read this thread: 85