Looking for...

Thread: Looking for...

Looking for...

Hi People,

lately, I've been flying the FSX version of Piglets OV-1 quite a bit.

I seem to remember that for the OV-1C (without the SLAR pod) there was a grey low viz paintscheme available somewhere.

Does anyone remember that paintjob and could you point me towards it please?

A huge thanks in advance!

Dumonceau

Thanks Bjoern!

No, sadly it is not there, but thanks for the help!

Maybe I can get this to work! The FS9 Mohawk Trainer that is in the list I mean!

EDIT: didn't work, sadly, but hey, no biggie, at least I have one beautifull low viz Mohawk in the hangar!

Dumonceau

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mohawk.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	7178

Thanks Skyhawk, but that is the pack that I'm using. I was thinking about that grey scheme, but without the pod under the fuselage!

Should be simple enough, just use the grey scheme with the US customs model and you (more or less) has a pod free Charlie..

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Ahh.....well....isn't the Argentine one in gray? I would try to swap like Jens said......swap out the model.

That worked as Jens suggested. Here are the OV-1B textures on the OV-1C model. There is some fiddling with the texture files, they have to be renamed to match the OV-1C versions.

PS..has anyone improved on the night lighting on this aircraft? I really like flying it but don't because of the cockpit lighting at night.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap3232ture.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	7190

Dumonceau. . .this is what I've done. . .is that satisfactory or do you see things that need to change? These were shot in P3D_V2.2 which seems to both darken and lighten textures as compared to FSX.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Dumonceau. . .this is what I've done. . .is that satisfactory or do you see things that need to change? These were shot in P3D_V2.2 which seems to both darken and lighten textures as compared to FSX.
    Ed, that looks absolutely gorgeous!! I really can't thank you enough!!!

Dumonceau

People,

Let me take this opportunity to thank Ed "Falcon409" Wells for what he did. He did the repaint I was asking for without asking for anything in return.

Now that to me is the SOH spirit. He was helpful without wanting to be right!

Thanks Ed!!! (and check your pm's!)

Dumonceau

Members who have read this thread: 90