New Me410 Hornisse models uploaded

Thread: New Me410 Hornisse models uploaded

New Me410 Hornisse models uploaded

Hi Folks,

Just uploaded 4 new Me410 models, made for CFS2.

1) An Me410A1 Night intruder, with fixed wing tanks and exhaust dampers. A new skin and DP for a tip and run night raider over the Britain from KG2 in France.

2) An Me410A2U4 fitted with a Bk5 50mm cannon and bulged belly fairing, for hitting those verdammt yankee Fort formations! Again a new skin and DP, and because it's part of the model there's no FR loss.

3) An Me410B1U2 Zestorer, again to attack the bomber formations. Has four 21cm rockets and two more 20mm cannon. Yet again a new skin and DP.

4) I have also uploaded an updated version of the originl Me410A1 Hornisse, Chris and I spotted that the tail wheel exited the fuselage side as it was allied to the rudder. I've changed it to be a steerable tail wheel, so much better. I also note a couple of minor tex probs, which corrected.... and I've made a more accurate skin for the basic A1 model.

In the new Me410A textures I've added a blank fuselage texture for those budding sim-artists to have a go if they want.

Have fun!

Cheers

Shessi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me410 Night intruder 2.jpg   Me410A2U4 2.jpg  

Updated! Fs9 Me410A1 Hornisse.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: An updated model of the new model of a Messerschmitt Me410A1 Hornisse by Chris Lampard and Shessi for Fs2004 and CFS2, April 2014.

There were a few minor glitches with the original model ie tail wheel showing etc. Although no one mentioned it, it was spotted.

A new skin, more accurate with model A1, and a plain fuselage texture for those budding 'sim artists' to have a go!

Shessi

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Updated! Fs9 Me410A1 Hornisse.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

CFS2 Me 410A1 Night Intruder.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Aircraft

Description: A new model of a Messerschmitt Me410A1 Hornisse night intruder of V/KG2 France 1944 by Chris Lampard and Shessi for Fs2004 and CFS2, April 2014.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CFS2 Me 410A1 Night Intruder.zip

CFS2 Me 410A2U4 Bk5.zip

Description: An different version of the new model of a Messerschmitt Me410A1 Hornisse, this being the Me410A2/U4 Pulk Zestorer 50mm cannon armed bomber formation destroyer by Chris Lampard and Shessi for Fs2004 and CFS2, April 2014.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CFS2 Me 410A2U4 Bk5.zip

CFS2 Me 410B1U2 Zestorer.zip

Description: This is a new version, a heavily armed destroyer Me410B1U2, of the model of a Messerschmitt Me410A1 Hornisse by Chris Lampard and Shessi for Fs2004 and CFS2, April 2014.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CFS2 Me 410B1U2 Zestorer.zip

Blog Entries

I thought you were going to send me a heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    Hi Folks,
    Just uploaded 4 new Me410 models, made for CFS2.

1) An Me410A1 Night intruder, with fixed wing tanks and exhaust dampers. A new skin and DP for a tip and run night raider over the Britain from KG2 in France.

2) An Me410A2U4 fitted with a Bk5 50mm cannon and bulged belly fairing, for hitting those verdammt yankee Fort formations! Again a new skin and DP, and because it's part of the model there's no FR loss.

3) An Me410B1U2 Zestorer, again to attack the bomber formations. Has four 21cm rockets and two more 20mm cannon. Yet again a new skin and DP.

4) I have also uploaded an updated version of the originl Me410A1 Hornisse, Chris and I spotted that the tail wheel exited the fuselage side as it was allied to the rudder. I've changed it to be a steerable tail wheel, so much better. I also note a couple of minor tex probs, which corrected.... and I've made a more accurate skin for the basic A1 model.

In the new Me410A textures I've added a blank fuselage texture for those budding sim-artists to have a go if they want.

Have fun!

Cheers

Shessi
    Can't wait to download this! Check the work I did on a Zero panel... think I am going to do something for the Hornisse
    in the same sort of visual scheme... I mean the perspective.. and size...
    tschess,

G.

Oh great Shessi. I just finished updating the 354th Fighter Group Campaign and before i can even get it packaged up you go and release a new 410. Now I have to go back and update a bunch of missions - again. (said like Forrest Gump)

Just kidding of course. These are great. A big thank you. ( even if I do have to update the missions again ha ha)
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Hey you yanks, stop your whinging!

Cheers/tschüss

Shessi

p.s. I love you guys really....

Hi DM,
    No, there won't be.

Apart from a few rüstsätze conversions with extra cannon and the trial multi-barrelled rocket launcher, that's about it.

Cheers

Shessi

Shessi,

The planes are great!

On the downside - have you tried taking off with a formation of them? When I try it, it doesn't end well at all. The AI immediately go nose-down and run down the runway with their noses scraping and their tails in the air. Then they all veer off to the left, collide with each other, and explode.

On one occasion 3 of them leaped into the air from the tail-up attitude in an aerodynamically impossible manner and joined me in formation. They behave normally once they're airborne.

I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this strangeness. I'm running win 8 on an HP Pavilion.

It's not really a problem for me. I'll probably be using them for AI, and they'll air-start.

Thanks for the good work!

Hi E,

Ahh..I think you're using the Me410K version, that's K for Kamikaze...

Seriously though, I did tweak the airfiles to make it a little more like the real thing, if you notice it is a hands-on flyer. As with the real ac, the addition of leading edge flaps didn't totally iron out all the problems.

It will probably be best to make specific AI version of the airfiles for AI traffic. I'm sure there's a guru here that could cobble one together.

Cheers

Shessi

p.s. Glad you like 'em.

Members who have read this thread: 30