Win XP

Thread: Win XP

Win XP

Anyone else's XP mysteriously won't boot today? Conspiracy theories about "support" ending?

No problems on my end.

No problems here with mine
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

all's well here, too
    Great to be here......great to be anywhere

Mines still working fine , but a six year old Xp did that to me 4 or 5 times , Finally got pissed about that , and shook the case side to side , was geting ready to huff it out the window , who would have guessed the hard disc needle reader must have got stuck , stupid thing has worked fine ever since !!

Got my computer guy coming on Mon. Hopefully it's something stupid like a virus. Had one once that changed every file on the HD to hidden and it said no OS found! He fixed it but it cost me. I would like to upgrade to Win 7 to get the full benefit of the 4Gb patch but until we have a definitive guide on where to run it from, whether 32 or 64 bit is better and what configuration allows it to run the same as on XP with full administrative control, I'm going to hold off.

But if anyone has a Win 7 that works without any problems and they could list their brand, Windows version, 64 or 32 bit, what video card they run and anything else. I might build a clone of it. LOL

Members who have read this thread: 17