A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 American Skins

Description: My intention with my set of four B-17 schemes is to provide appropriate B-17 skins for as much of the war as our single model, the G, allows. This is the third, a natural metal example with modest red tail and wingtip group markings. While this particular example dates from early 1945, such markings began appearing on B-17s before D-Day. It represents B-17G 43-38669 of the 603rd Bomb Squadron/398th Bomb Group, early 1945. Based on the original, the differences here are the individual aircraft markings, some difference in the reflectivity, and the addition of anti-glare panels in front of the cockpit and on the engines. Sorry for the fuzziness around the tail numbers from certain angles. I just couldn't solve that issue! Unzip to your main CFS3 ETO directory, overwriting as necessary (save the original textures first if you wish). I believe this skin can also be used with any B-17G derived from the ETO B-17G with some thorough file renaming. This is not compatible with the Firepower B-17G.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Alternate B-17G skin for B-17G B-17G-50_773.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.