Alabeo's Piper Sport released! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alabeo's Piper Sport released!

Quote Originally Posted by Rimshot View Post
    In calm air flying can really feel like flying on rails, or driving a car on a smooth road. I've experienced this many times in an Aerospool WT9 Dynamic, which is even lighter than the Sportcruiser.

Ah, i got a whopping thre eone hur flyinglessons in microlights of realworld flight experience and all of those was a bumpy ride so that where i got my view from. I guess i need to find some calmer air somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Peter SWE View Post
    Ah, i got a whopping thre eone hur flyinglessons in microlights of realworld flight experience and all of those was a bumpy ride so that where i got my view from.
    Yep! When it's bumpy it's planes like these that give you the most fun. I've experienced that too
    Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Well......I've bought it and am slowly starting to like it, but having a problem with the rear glazing on the pilot's side where have a gap between the fuselage frame and the perspex. Have emailed Alabeo and hopefully this can be rectified in the future.

Martin

Another addition to my GA light hanger.
    Nice work and perhaps one should remember that aircraft in this category are (mostly) straightforward to fly, their RL owners are not Top Guns.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 139