FSX Deluxe FS

Thread: FSX Deluxe FS

FSX Deluxe FS

Hello fliers, I am a p3d flier but I have a brand new boxed FSX Deluxe FS I got with my new DS (Digital Storm) computer. Thinking about going ahead and set it up for a second flight sim. Would you advise me on doing this or just forget it and stick with P3D?

My advice would be to stick with P3D.
    Nothing wrong with FSX, I use nothing else but do you really
    need to subject yourself to two doses of grief?

Quote Originally Posted by ncooper View Post
    Pessimist!!

I say go for it - just in case you go off P3D.

Dave

Blog Entries
    Heck I'd go for it...yes it can be a pain in the arse, but there is a ton of help here at the OUTHOUSE! Look in the FSX Tweaks section!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by ncooper View Post
    Yes, I know what you mean. I really like P3D however, It still has a ways to go before developers catch up and everything gets sorted out. You see, I use to fly FSX a long time ago and I still have some addons for it on the shelf. Also have tweaks saved. I like P3D because it is a supported platform as with FSX, well, you know the story. FSX is still a good FS after it is set up right. All those tweaks can be a headache sometimes and P3D is not without it's headaches either. I would just have two FS to tinker with!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by txnetcop View Post
    Heck I'd go for it...yes it can be a pain in the arse, but there is a ton of help here at the OUTHOUSE! Look in the FSX Tweaks section!
    Ted
    Yes, you can read my post above. It has been a long time since flying FSX and I enjoyed it. I'm really thinking about like you said and go for it. I could have it set up in a couple of days. There have been many new developments since I had FSX on my hard drive. I am retired so I have the time now to have fun with both platforms. I don't think FSX will just rollover dead, it will be around for a long time.

Cheers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hychewright View Post
    Yes, you can read my post above. It has been a long time since flying FSX and I enjoyed it. I'm really thinking about like you said and go for it. I could have it set up in a couple of days. There have been many new developments since I had FSX on my hard drive. I am retired so I have the time now to have fun with both platforms. I don't think FSX will just rollover dead, it will be around for a long time.

Cheers
    I think so too. I still have FS9 as well and they will be selling popsicles in hell before I get rid of either one.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 66