G'day mate!

Thread: G'day mate!

G'day mate!

G'day Milo here ,
    Looking around the net and seeing what sites I like as I'm getting back into fsx slowely,
    I started about 3 years ago when I bought my then new pc, but had to stop and look after my
    elderly father (now recently passed ) any way with my now found free time , which takes some getting used too!
    I'm slowly getting back into fsx.. mostly GA, not into 737's although have flown them.
    I've been buying a few aircraft here and there to see what I like , A2A Cessna 172 trainer, Carenado's Grand Caravan 208b's
    and a Cessna 340II , also just bought a Razbam SA2270BC Metroliner III for my fictional fsx company.
    Starting out as a small operator /airliner based in Wollongong (Orbx scenery) ...
    Well thats about it for me at the moment..
    feel free to check out my site! its a work in progress ..
    thanks for having me

http://www.miloaviation.com/

milo

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Welcome Milo. Great to see you have finally found your way to the best FS forums around. you will find we are a fairly relaxed mob. And yes you can show screenshots using ANY scenery you wish to .

Feel free to drop into the Cantina and as head barman there I might even shout you a beer .

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Milo, greetings to the best site bar none. Hope you have a great time here. You are in the hands of experts. (Saw that last sentence on a window in Soho..).

Graham Sullivan.

Members who have read this thread: 5