TACPAC and capsim weapons

Thread: TACPAC and capsim weapons

TACPAC and capsim weapons

can you have both systems on your pc at the same time?

im thinking about getting the captsim C130 for FSX,and it would be cool to have their weapon pack if it works with the AC-130,does it?

and what about the B-52 driver?...does it have weaponised bombs?

I have both but they are different systems.
    You havent bombs in weapon of Captain Sim .

TacPack supports now:

- Dino's:
    F-14, T-45, F-35
    - Superbug
    - A-10A
    - F-15E + AU (gun only now)

will be:
    - Mirage 2000C
    - F-15E
    - F-14A and B by Aerosoft.
    - Viking

You can add cannons for AC-130 by Weapon CS but You need a knowladge of programming.
    SDK for TacPack is included but You need a knowladge of programming.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

In captain sim forum there are posts explained how add weapons and bombs for C130 and B-52 (for free flights not only missions)

Thanks for the info. I bought it way back when but only used it with the included stuff -- chasing Mirages.
    Nice to hear it isn't gone and has had some continued following.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    In captain sim forum there are posts explained how add weapons and bombs for C130 and B-52 (for free flights not only missions)

Not gone but only seems supported by guys like Hanimichal, who put the time in to make weapons configs for aircraft. Now I have working LGB's with Tacpack and not "tricked" bombs from CS.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Unfortunately, it seems that was abandoned by developers after the release! Never has been updated or any thing, only the customers has working in tricks

Members who have read this thread: 35