Lionheart Creations Epic Victory Available

Thread: Lionheart Creations Epic Victory Available

Lionheart Creations Epic Victory Available

Lionheart Creations - Epic Victory Now Available. Now available at the FS Pilot Shop from Lionheart Creations is the Epic Victory, a VLJ (very light jet) capable of carrying five passengers at 320 knots. It features a modern Garmin G1000 panel and plush interior. This FSX/Prepar3D version comes with twelve liveries and a variety of interiors and panels.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Rehash? It's available for quite some time. Or is a new version?
    Anneke

Headline news at Flightsim.com. Could be new version.

I think the relaunch is due to P3d (v2.2?) compatability.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Although new to the FS PilotShop, it isn't a new release itself. If you look through the last several weeks of Flightsim.com News, you would see the whole Lionheart fleet being released "new" at the FS PilotShop, as each is added/becomes available through their store. All the more 'publicity' for such a great developer, the better, I say!

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Although new to the FS PilotShop, it isn't a new release itself. If you look through the last several weeks of Flightsim.com News, you would see the whole Lionheart fleet being released "new" at the FS PilotShop, as each is added/becomes available through their store. All the more 'publicity' for such a great developer, the better, I say!
    Exactly. Nothing new, just a new distributor. All great models nonetheless.

Sorry for jumping the gun thinking Bill's Epic Victory was a new release everywhere. It is a very nice aircraft by a great developer so I will leave it a sticky for the complete week.

No worries, Tom. I did the same thing and got all excited when the Pacer Package announced over there. I thought it was an update of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Sorry for jumping the gun thinking Bill's Epic Victory was a new release everywhere. It is a very nice aircraft by a great developer so I will leave it a sticky for the complete week.

Members who have read this thread: 101