Coming this Spring

Thread: Coming this Spring

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar

Coming this Spring

Heading your way sometime during the Spring or early Summer. It is in the very early stages of testing at the moment. It is the Pitcairn Mailwing and Sport Mailwing from Golden Age Simulations.

The shadowing is amazing in P3D V2.2. Notice shots 4, 5 and 6, especially #6 as I flew into some cloud.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg   04.jpg   07.jpg   02.jpg   08.jpg   12.jpg  

14.jpg   15.jpg  

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Beautiful Pat, simply beautiful. A must have when finished.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Paul allowed me to post those shots here. And Tom it is a beautiful plane to fly. Once properly trimmed it is basically hands off flying.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    Outstanding!
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 47