Texas

Thread: Texas

Lightbulb Texas

As long as Larson keeps finishing ahead of Austin, I'm content.....

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    As long as Larson keeps finishing ahead of Austin, I'm content.....

HIP HIP HOORAY,we finally agree on something....lol.....i can just hear Austin now..Grandpa?,why cant you tell Brian to make that 42 go away?...........

SOH-CM-2024
    He's the real deal and the other real deal Kyle will acknowledge it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    He's the real deal and the other real deal Kyle will acknowledge it.

i think he has,Larsons win in Nationwide recently...i believe Kyle Busch was the only guy to go to the winners circle and not only gave him a hand shake..but they hugged..and during sundays rain delay..when asked who busch felt was his new rivalry was..points to larson..busch said well it may become one sometime..but not now..he and kyle talk often and larson is asking questions...and busch answers...then they go out and put a great show on...i feel its great...my buddy Andy and id did the same back in the 80s..i was the rook..and he the wily vet...yet we were close friends and we talked racing constantly off track...but we also raced each other very hard on track,even wrecking one another,yet we had full respect of each other.(his wife slapped me when i put him over the wall one night,id won the race...but as soon as i got back to the pits..i made my way to his pit and we talked,all was fine until she smacked me)

Members who have read this thread: 11