O/T sort of

Thread: O/T sort of

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Icon9 O/T sort of

it has finally happened after 8 years of loyal friendship and service my core HD has started to chirp at me. I have had all the files backed up to three other HDs for years so all the files are fine but not so much with a few programs that I use all the time for modeling. Have to see if mudpond is still active (Jerry Beckwith) for the flight models. The killer is MAX 3.42, this is the last version of max that had an export dll for cfs3, I seem to have lost the serial and install code. If I can't find these I am screwed. So does anyone have a copy of max 3.42 that I can purchase? PM me or tedkaniuka@gmail.com if you have a solution. If this fails it is retirement for me well at least cfs3 related stuff.

Live: Western Maryland. From: North Central West, By God, Virginia.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachtPiloten View Post
    it has finally happened after 8 years of loyal friendship and service my core HD has started to chirp at me. I have had all the files backed up to three other HDs for years so all the files are fine but not so much with a few programs that I use all the time for modeling. Have to see if mudpond is still active (Jerry Beckwith) for the flight models. The killer is MAX 3.42, this is the last version of max that had an export dll for cfs3, I seem to have lost the serial and install code. If I can't find these I am screwed. So does anyone have a copy of max 3.42 that I can purchase? PM me or tedkaniuka@gmail.com if you have a solution. If this fails it is retirement for me well at least cfs3 related stuff.
    Ted,

Sorry that I can't help you with the max problem, but here's bit of good news: http://www.mudpond.org/

Mudpond is still up and running.

Tooth, Fang, & Claw

Another use for sheep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Oh there is joy....

After about an hour of running this file and that got 4.2 running on my other xp drive.... now airwrench.

Drop Jerry an email with your last serial for AirWrench and he'll send you a new serial by return. Had to do that myself lately.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 15