Garbage Man Saves The Day!

Thread: Garbage Man Saves The Day!

It's amazing what people will throw in the trash. My mother is a prime example. When my uncle passed away, she cleaned out his house so it could be sold. He had a nice collection of U.S. Civil War bullets. They went into the trash. Of all the things he had, these were likely the most valuable to a collector. She threw them away because "they were junk", they dug those things out of the ground when they were young. She perceived them to be of no value, now they are in a landfill.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    It's amazing what people will throw in the trash. My mother is a prime example. When my uncle passed away, she cleaned out his house so it could be sold. He had a nice collection of U.S. Civil War bullets. They went into the trash. Of all the things he had, these were likely the most valuable to a collector. She threw them away because "they were junk", they dug those things out of the ground when they were young. She perceived them to be of no value, now they are in a landfill.
    Just think - In a few years, archeologists will dig up the landfill, promptly determine it was the site of a previously undiscovered Civil War battle, and declare it a historical site.

Members who have read this thread: 35