Updated RAZBAM A-6 and EA-6B?

Thread: Updated RAZBAM A-6 and EA-6B?

Updated RAZBAM A-6 and EA-6B?

Does anyone know if RAZBAM is planning on updating their EA-6B and A-6s to the same standard as their awesome A-7 series? I bought the existing A-6 and EA-6 packs from them, liked the airplanes, but didn't like not being able to select loadouts. Plus the VC quality of the A-7 can hardly be beat. It seems like at one time Ron was planning on updating the A-4s and the A-6s. Does anyone know if that is still the case?

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Does anyone know if RAZBAM is planning on updating their EA-6B and A-6s to the same standard as their awesome A-7 series? I bought the existing A-6 and EA-6 packs from them, liked the airplanes, but didn't like not being able to select loadouts. Plus the VC quality of the A-7 can hardly be beat. It seems like at one time Ron was planning on updating the A-4s and the A-6s. Does anyone know if that is still the case?

Kent
    I may be speaking out of turn, but I do not believe they will get updated. Unless plans have changed, I think the A-26 may be their last FSX project. I may be mistaken, and I hope I am. NC

Members who have read this thread: 46