Photoreal Hawaii

Thread: Photoreal Hawaii

Photoreal Hawaii

Freeware (or Donationware) scenery for Kahoolawe, Lanai, Molokai, Maui, and The Big Island (Hawaii). If you throw in Megascenery Oahu and the freeware Ni'ihau photoscenery into the mix, you'll have the whole chain.
    Adding to that the FSDreamteam airports (Honolulu, Lihue, Kahului, Kona, and Hilo) as well as the excellent freeware of the smaller fields by George Keogh (Lahaina/Maui West, Molokai, Lanai, Hana, etc) , you'll have a VERY complete representation of the islands!

http://fsx-hawaii-photoreal.jimdo.com/

Having lived in Hawaii (Oahu) for a number of years, and having been back to visit within the past couple, I can say that this newest photoreal offering looks accurate and absolutely excellent!

Wow that looks good... and annotated autogen excellent!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Very Nice!
    Bravo:thumbup:
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Very nice indeed!

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

I just found this old thread by Sean about Javier Trinidad's Photoreal Hawaii. Oahu was released a few days ago.

PHHI Wheeler AAF (not yet a proper airport scenery, but it looks better than default)

XBEL Bellows AFB (abandonned)

Z29G Kahuku (abandonned)

PHNG Kaneohe Bay (with George Keogh airport pack #2)

Hawaii Photoreal works well with George Keogh's airport packs. I hope pack #4 will include Wheeler AAF!

The complete Hawaiian islands are now available, except Kauai and Niihau, but you can get Ironhand versions at Lockonfiles.

Members who have read this thread: 60