Help with WOP B-29

Thread: Help with WOP B-29

Help with WOP B-29

I am hoping to get some help with the Wing of Power B-29. I have converted it to CFS2, however the #3 engine propeller does not spin. The #3 engine is running, but the prop stands still. Has anyone been able to fix this?

Thanks,

msfossey

yeh... it's 1 of those, you're gonna have to use the "F" switch and should work fine ... copy this below to a bat file and you're good to go.

cls
    echo off

copy b29a.mdl b29a.md8
    MDLC /f b29a.md8 b29a.md2
    MDLC /t b29a.md2 b29a.mdt
    MDLC /c b29a.mdt b29a.md2 -f

pause

http:// tool to take screen snapshot

CheerZ mav

Hey Mav,

This doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain in more simpler terms?

Thanks,

msfossey

Icon26 Simpler????

..... copy & paste this below to a txt file , the save as bat file... place in "MDLC Directory" and double click on newly saved "ABC.BAT" file & you're done.
    //============================
    cls
    echo off

copy b29a.mdl b29a.md8
    MDLC /f b29a.md8 b29a.md2
    MDLC /t b29a.md2 b29a.mdt
    MDLC /c b29a.mdt b29a.md2 -f

pause

//==============================

Here's one i prepared for ya.

Mav,

Thank you for your help.

msfossey

Mav,

I tried what you suggested with no success. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong. I place the original B-29a mdl into the MDLC folder with your bat.file and double click. The DOS window opens and it goes to work on the file; after a few minutes it stops. The last line stays, "click any button to continue". At that point the DOS window just stays put and does not do anything else. What am I missing? I would like to get this right if possible.

Thanks for all you have done,

msfossey

Hi msfossey,

If I can butt in here for a minute, what you are describing is exactly what mav's bat file should do.

Its the "pause" in his .bat. This is so you can look through the information in the dos window to see if there are any errors.
    If there are none, hit any key on your keyboard once. The dos window will close. (Even if there are errors you have to do this to close the window.)
    Look inside your MDLC folder for "b29a.md2".
    This is the new CFS2 model file.
    Copy this file into the Aircraft/Model folder and rename it to the original wop model file name.
    Start CFS2 and test the results.

Dave

Mav and Dvslats,

With your help I got it all worked out. It's a nice addon for this old sim.

Thanks for all the help,

msfossey

Shameless Plug

Best Regards,
    Ghostrider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dvslats View Post
    Hi msfossey,

If I can butt in here for a minute, what you are describing is exactly what mav's bat file should do.

Its the "pause" in his .bat. This is so you can look through the information in the dos window to see if there are any errors.
    If there are none, hit any key on your keyboard once. The dos window will close. (Even if there are errors you have to do this to close the window.)
    Look inside your MDLC folder for "b29a.md2".
    This is the new CFS2 model file.
    Copy this file into the Aircraft/Model folder and rename it to the original wop model file name.
    Start CFS2 and test the results.

Dave
    Thanks for taking up the slack dvslats, having issues at the mo.. sorry for getting back to ya.

Members who have read this thread: 34