VP4 Skinny Dragons (High Viz).zip

Thread: VP4 Skinny Dragons (High Viz).zip

VP4 Skinny Dragons (High Viz).zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Skins

Description: Patrol Squadron Four (VP-4) - (Skinny Dragons) is a U.S. Navy land-based patrol squadron based at the Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Oahu, Hawaii, which is tasked to undertake maritime patrol, anti-submarine warfare (ASW), and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) missions flying the Lockheed P-3 Orion. This is original high viz repaint by Gray Eagle at SOH.

This texture is for KBT P-3C Orion V3. I did not find any high viz repaints of VP4 so, I made my own texture.

This is my first attempt at repainting for FSX.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit VP4 Skinny Dragons (High Viz).zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Skins

Description: Patrol Squadron Four (VP-4) - (Skinny Dragons) is a U.S. Navy land-based patrol squadron based at the Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Oahu, Hawaii, which is tasked to undertake maritime patrol, anti-submarine warfare (ASW), and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) missions flying the Lockheed P-3 Orion. This is original high viz repaint by Gray Eagle at SOH.

This texture is for KBT P-3C Orion V3. I did not find any high viz repaints of VP4 so, I made my own texture.

This is my first attempt at repainting for FSX.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit VP4 Skinny Dragons (High Viz).zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    Im looking for someone who can please make a repaint of P-3 Orions from Naval Air Development Center Warminster. I have the KBT P-3C V3.2 and I also wish that their can be a NADC Orion texture. The photos below are of the Orion testbed photos for texture ideas for the KBT Orion.

file:///C:/Users/Patrick%20Conway/Pictures/FSX%20Orion%20texture%20ideas/14%20-%206.%20jpg.jpg
    file:///C:/Users/Patrick%20Conway/Pictures/FSX%20Orion%20texture%20ideas/14%20-%208.%20jpg.jpg
    file:///C:/Users/Patrick%20Conway/Pictures/FSX%20Orion%20texture%20ideas/14%20-%2021.%20jpg.jpg
    file:///C:/Users/Patrick%20Conway/Pictures/FSX%20Orion%20texture%20ideas/1548113-v40-15.%20jpg.jpg
    file:///C:/Users/Patrick%20Conway/Pictures/FSX%20Orion%20texture%20ideas/nadcp3_02_07feb2012.%20jpg.jpg
    file:///C:/Users/Patrick%20Conway/Pictures/FSX%20Orion%20texture%20ideas/nadcp3_06_22feb2014.%20jpg.jpg
    file:///C:/Users/Patrick%20Conway/Pictures/FSX%20Orion%20texture%20ideas/nadcp3_07_22feb2014.%20jpg.jpg

If you have any questions fel free to contact me and I wil get back to you as soon as possible.

Members who have read this thread: 4