V. A. Zhyhulskiy An-2 20014

Thread: V. A. Zhyhulskiy An-2 20014

V. A. Zhyhulskiy An-2 20014

Just a simple question are Mr. Zhyhulskiy's new An-2 model: How in the heck do I turn OFF the wheel chocks? I read the manual (although I'm not sure that I understood it all) and I spent a while (quite a while) checking out the panel. Still can't figure out how tho disappear those pesky wheel chocks.

LA
    ...things will go as they will; and there's no use hurrying to meet them.

Use Ctrl plus F to display and remove chocks etc.

Now...do you or anyone else know how to remove the awful co-pilot figure ? Vlad mentions using K in the manual (Page 6) but this doesn't work for me. (Not to be confused with removing pilot figures from Spot View which is done via the Water Rudder assignment.)

Other than that I agree it is a brilliant piece of work and a definite keeper.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPe View Post
    Use Ctrl plus F to display and remove chocks etc.

Now...do you or anyone else know how to remove the awful co-pilot figure ? Vlad mentions using K in the manual (Page 6) but this doesn't work for me. (Not to be confused with removing pilot figures from Spot View which is done via the Water Rudder assignment.)
    Shift+W works in mine.

I didn't realise that Shift W ,which removes pilots from exterior view, also removed them from cockpit view so thanks for that. However,Vlad did say in the manual ...and I quote...." If you are irritated with the right pilot - disconnect his (its) corresponding key (at me it K - a default I do not remember.)"

Anyway,thanks again...at least there is an alternative way to remove the monster !

- Screenshot 2
    - Screenshot 3For flights on Ah-2SH with working effects cemical dust
    → Filename: 53074-Agro-KHERSON.zip
    → Size: 6 414kb
    → Date: 2 days ago (06.03.2014 10:38 MSK)
    → Author: B. Zhigulskiy
    → Uploaded by: zh03 (Uploaded 25 Files )
    → Approved by Moderator: Alex_buka
    → License: Freeware - Free version, Unlimited Distribution
    → Downloaded: 116 time (s)
    Comments (4) | View ZIP-Content | Download
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post

- Screenshot 2
    - Screenshot 3For flights on Ah-2SH with working effects cemical dust
    → Filename: 53074-Agro-KHERSON.zip
    → Size: 6 414kb
    → Date: 2 days ago (06.03.2014 10:38 MSK)
    → Author: B. Zhigulskiy
    → Uploaded by: zh03 (Uploaded 25 Files )
    → Approved by Moderator: Alex_buka
    → License: Freeware - Free version, Unlimited Distribution
    → Downloaded: 116 time (s)
    Comments (4) | View ZIP-Content | Download
    Oh yes, i installed those yesterday, its great. Nice to have place to fly An-2 and Agricola, i think i will have to reinstall Piglets Dromader too now

Thanks for HU on the scenery.

Slight problem in that the trees are only showing as white blocks so presumably the designer has used a tree library that I haven't got. I'm pretty sure I have the EZ,Gerrish Gray and Rnwy12 trees installed and have no other sceneries with this problem so any ideas as to what other tree library is being used. (I see there are a couple of zip files in a source folder within the scenery folder but couldn't recognise any of the contents as being trees.)

To partially answer my own question re missing trees and as information for anyone else who has noticed the problem. The trees in question are cypress trees and there are comments about them being missing on the Avsim Rus site. Naturally the comments are all in Russian and the English interpretation leaves a lot to be desired but,from what I can understand, other people have noticed the same thing...ie that there are white squares where these trees should be. No explanation as to why but the fact that it has been flagged up might hopefully lead to the designer uploading a corrected version.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPe View Post
    To partially answer my own question re missing trees and as information for anyone else who has noticed the problem. The trees in question are cypress trees and there are comments about them being missing on the Avsim Rus site. Naturally the comments are all in Russian and the English interpretation leaves a lot to be desired but,from what I can understand, other people have noticed the same thing...ie that there are white squares where these trees should be. No explanation as to why but the fact that it has been flagged up might hopefully lead to the designer uploading a corrected version.
    I dont have problems with missing textures, so if you would check what exactly is name of that missing texture with Process Monitor, i could upload it

Re post #9 (Kikas)

Thank you for kind offer. Was not previously aware of "Process Monitor" but have d/l. At first glance looks alarmingly complicated so I need to carefully read and make sure that I understand the instructions before daring to use it. Strange though that there are other people who are also experiencing the missing cypress textures.

Members who have read this thread: 40