Marianas 1945 Uploaded - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marianas 1945 Uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Do You think about Airport Elevation Correction (Run Auto-Configuration) from FTX Vector program?
    I will check it.

Edit: not solved, most of airfields looks like this - trees on airstrips and parking areas. I saw here many people has a problem like this and most from us used FTX Global and Vector in FSX.
    Maybe small patch for FTX users?

I didnt note problems like this in Solomons, Truk and Chi chi with Vector and Global. : )
    I will look at it again today Yo Yo. Won't be easy as my Marianas 1945 is clean NOW. I had the problem on several airfields but not all. Hopefully I will have an easy fix later. On Iwo Jima I had to adjust the runway in ADE to remove all default autogen. That worked there for sure. I know Iwo Jima is not part of Marianas 1945 but I notice that right after intalling Global and Vector. The Vector tool didn't seem to help at all with elevation. Elevation does not seem to be the problem but more like autogen.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Have yet to try your Marianas scenery Tom. I have FTX Global and Vector and am a little confused from reading here whether it will work or not?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Expat, looking at the screen shot above tells you that there are problems since the original release of Marianas 1945. There were also problems when trying to use it in P3D v2.5. What makes this very difficult is when I test it on my rig and setup maybe one or two airfields show the trees. I send it to beta testers and the trees show up on different airfields and runways. If I remember correctly someone used Instant Scenery exclude to remove all the trees from the runways they found to have problems. Airport Design Editor can also be use to remove trees and autogen.

Maybe it is time I updated the entire package for FSX and P3D. When time permits I will test my current working P3D version in FSX. If all goes well I will update the download. Thanks for checking in and your interest in Marianas 1945.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Sounds good, thanks Tom for your reply.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Members who have read this thread: 67