Douglas C-47 Skytrain V2, American Airlines.zip

Thread: Douglas C-47 Skytrain V2, American Airlines.zip

Douglas C-47 Skytrain V2, American Airlines.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Skins

Description: FSX Douglas DC-3 American Airlines NC17334 texture only, exterior and interior repaint of Manfred Jahn's and team Douglas C-47 Skytrain V2. Repaint by Hani Michal

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Douglas C-47 Skytrain V2, American Airlines.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Great paint !

One question, is it possible to include the 'noseout.dds' file in the repaint texture folder which is the shiny aluminum color ? When looking out from the VC, the nose shows up as black in color, but should be shiny silver, no ?

Thank-you, again !

V3 American Airlines?

Is there a C-47 (DC-3) Skytrain V3 in American Airlines livery? If so is there a link to the download? I flew in one of these in 1964 from Detroit to Buffalo. A memory I will never forget!

Thanks for your help!

Al

Al,
    Not sure that an AA repaint has been released for the v3...
    At my side, I use v2 repaints without troubles on the v3 bird (I guess one of the great enhancements on v3 is engines rendition, which you will of course miss with the v2).
    Sometimes, you have to look for more appropriate noseout.dds textures. Also check the texture.cfg for proper fallbacks, and change the "Sim" line in the aircraft.cfg to Sim=Douglas_DC3_V1.5.
    Blue skies
    Philippe
    Windows 10 x64, Z170A Gaming Pro Mobo, i7-6700K CPU (no O/C), 32 Gb DDR4 RAM, RTX3060 12Gb, P3D v5 latest edition, mesh Toposim, packs ORBX FTX Global Base + Vector + OpenLC, + Trees HD, ASP3D, ASCA, P3D v6 latest edition, mesh Toposim + TEP, X-Plane 12, simHeaven X-World, M2XP Antarctica

Is there an American Airlines livery for the v3? Or perhaps a newer noseout.dds?

Members who have read this thread: 13