R.I.P. Akemi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.I.P. Akemi

I add my deepest sympathies, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Sad news indeed.

He was indeed an artist.

He will live on in his masterpieces for as long as these flight simulations remain.

As a tribute to him, I will change out all of my Japanese aircraft and replace them with his for the BPF missions and say so in the README.
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

My deepest condolences for him and his family,
    He was one of best plane designers for our old sim...
    Giuseppe

A really bad news! What to say after this?
    My respect to him and his family.
    he made honour to his country with his planes and he share them with us. Then honour and thanks to him!

This is indeed, sad news.

Respect for an accomplished designer, lost to us far too soon, and sympathies to his family.

It is with a heavy heart , I offer my condolances to Akemi,s family , His style and exceptional talent , will surly be missed , by all flight simmers around the world ,
    He set a standard that raised the bar , in aircraft design ,
    We salute your passing , and Godspeed ,

Sarg Willy

Definitely an artist. I've had a chance to get "up close and personal" with some of his work, some really great stuff. He will be missed.

Sad news indeed.....

Paul

Daisuke, thanks for passing this sad news along. RIP Akemi.
    SOH members who are new to CFS2 and not familiar with Akemi's huge contribution to this sim should stop by his website while it is still open and grab some of the fine aircraft he has produced.

Rest in peace, wherever you are.

My condolences to the family and to the whole of the CFS2 community.
    Greetings from Spain

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Icon9 Oh, no....

Thank you Daisuke for relying to all of us this very sad news.

Oh, what a bad way to start this new year with!

Rest in peace Akemi, I was one of the privileged in this forum to receive a few messages from you, when you wanted to praise my insignificant additions to your magnificent models. I will always remember your kind and gentle words and the memory of few years ago, when I could not wait for your new releases to replace CFS2 Japanese stock aircrafts, will always be with me. You gave your hard work freely, without asking anything in return. Domo, arigato forever!

Your talent and expertise will be sorely missed, may you be granted a special place in the real and virtual aviator's heavens and fly forever the aircrafts you designed in clear, blue, warm and infinite skies!

Let me also add I feel you helped making this world a friendlier place, by contributing to a hobby which keeps in touch people from all corners of the planet. Thank you for this, as well.

Stefano
    My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Blog Entries
    My deepest sympathy to his family and friends. He was a gifted artist who will be long remembered
    and appreciated by many people around the world.

Think this is correct phrase : gomeifuku wo inorimasu Akemi-san

ttfn

Pete

This saddens me deeply,I have used his works of art since his first upload.

Rest in Peace

Thank you Akemi. Rest in peace.

Pete
    AGAS 5 Textures

" AGAS 5 was a patrol callsign of the Z Special Unit (Z Force) during Project Kingfisher. This was the operation to free some 2,500 Australian and Allied POW's from occupied Borneo during WW2... only 6 POW's survived... ask MacArther what happened to the rest..." Frank Haley, Signalman, AGAS 5.

All the wonderful posts above say it all.
    Thanks Akemi.

Sad news!

Dear Hago, I hope you got all your dharma to go to a better life!

Pepe

All the prior posts say it all. Rest in peace Akemi.
    May your family know how much we appreciate your CFS 2 art.

R.I.P. Akemi

Yes, all have expressed my sentiments.

But he left us with even more.... I researched his name on Google, and found this >

http://www1.odn.ne.jp/cbh85000/dawnroad.htm

Fly high and fast Akemi,

God Bless,

Graham.

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
    And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
    Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
    Of sun-split clouds, — and done a hundred things
    You have not dreamed of — wheeled and soared and swung
    High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
    I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
    My eager craft through footless halls of air. . . .

Up, up the long, delirious burning blue
    I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
    Where never lark, or ever eagle flew
    —And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
    The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
    Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

— John Gillespie Magee, Jr

I learned, almost incidentally, the new yesterday, seeking here the latest works of Akemi Mizoguchi.

Sad news. From a generous and talented designer, who has accompanied my playful flights CFS2, and later with FS9.

Rest in peace, Akemi san.

Alpine, CA in San Diego's beautiful back country!
    Happy trails Akemi san. Thank you so much for all of the time, skill, and good heart you put in enhancing the CFS2 experience for all of us. It was always like Christmas when you released a new plane.

RIP.

MR
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH
    MR Albums at SOH MR Web Site

Akemi san was a wonderful part of this community and always will be. His work was very good, and accurate and he helped share the amazing work done in Japan for the furthering of flight. I just finished reading a book about the development of the Zero by its creator and it was a fascinating story. It is clear that there was a deep love of flight in Japan and the highest standards of development and design, and they were much to be admired. I am glad we had Akemo's models while we did, and it is still sad to think of him passing, i lit a candle for him and said prayers on Bon. Will always be grateful for his work.

I am working quite a lot these days with people from and in Japan in various areas and have great admiration and respect for the culture, and I plan to move there at some point for an extended time for work. I look forward to learning more about the history of their history of flight development.

明美さんは、このコミュニティの素晴らしい部分だったと常になります。彼の作品は非常に良い、かつ正確であ り、彼は飛行のために日本で行わ素晴らしい仕事を共有して助けた。私はちょうどその作成者がゼロの開発につ いての本を読み終え、それは魅惑的な話だった。それは、そこに日本での飛行と開発·設計の最高水準の深い愛 だった、と彼らは賞賛れるべき多くいたことは明らかである。私たちがやった中に私たちは明美のモデルを持っ ていた嬉しいです、そしてそれはまだ彼が渡し考えるのは悲しいですが、私は彼のためにろうそくを点灯し、ボ ンに祈りを言った。常に彼の仕事のために感謝するでしょう。

私は、様々な分野で日本からの人々とこれらの日は非常に多くの作業と文化のための偉大な賞賛と尊敬を持って いる、と私は仕事のために延長された時間のためにいくつかの時点でそこに移動することを計画しています。私 は飛行開発の彼らの歴史の歴史について学ぶことを楽しみにしています。
    Beached Admiral Naval Wargame Society 1978
    Admin
    3D Worlds and Game Developers Group Linkedin
    Tester of Ships: Sea Trials and Consults

It is sad news. Rest in peace Akemi. Thanks for all your good work.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 63