Megasceneryearth download

Thread: Megasceneryearth download

Icon5 Megasceneryearth download

I bought a couple of big states a few months back and started downloading them, but didn't finish because I got very busy with other things. In the last 2-3 weeks I have tried to download some more areas but I can't get anything to work. Using the links provided I can access the librarys but the downloads fail right at the beginning and this is on four different computers with different firewalls and antivirus programs. Has anyone downloaded anything from them recently or know of any changes?

You should contact their customer service. They have always responded to any problems I have had fairly quickly.

Dave

Hello,
    I've also buy these scenery, no problem to download it.
    I use "Free Download Manager, he agrees to take the download in case of power or shutdown pc.
    You put all the link of the scenery on it, it work very good.

Here, for all windows, 32 or 64bits :
    http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/

Goods flights, serge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails language.jpeg   download.jpeg  
    Lancool pc-k62 - 2600k 4.2ghz - nh-u12p se2 - MSI p67a-gd80 - MSI gtx580 ocII 1536 - 2* WDvelocy 600gos 6go/s - ram 8gos 1333 - nVidia 3D vision

I tried downloading with a download manager too and it also failed. I sent an email to Megascenery and we'll see what comes of that, but with the holidays and all I don't expect a fast response.

Quote Originally Posted by johannesl View Post
    I tried downloading with a download manager too and it also failed. I sent an email to Megascenery and we'll see what comes of that, but with the holidays and all I don't expect a fast response.
    I have never had any issues downloading from them, make sure to contact PC AVIATOR since its through their store.
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

Members who have read this thread: 41