RAZBAM Metroliner for FSX/P3D released!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: RAZBAM Metroliner for FSX/P3D released!

RAZBAM Metroliner for FSX/P3D released!

The metro has been released:

http://razbamsims.com/store/

Cheers,

Jose.

RAZBAM Metroliner III is released

RAZBAM PROUDLY ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF THE

RAZBAM SA227-BC Metroliner III

The Fairchild Swearingen Metroliner or the Fairchild Aerospace Metro is a 19-seat, pressurised,
    twin turboprop airliner first produced by Swearingen Aircraft and later by Fairchild at a plant in San Antonio, Texas, United States.

The Metroliner was an evolution of the Swearingen Merlin turboprop-powered business aircraft. Ed Swearingen, a Texas fixed base operator (FBO),
    started the developments that led to the Metro through gradual modifications to the Beechcraft Twin Bonanza and Queen Air business aircraft,
    aircraft he dubbed Excalibur.

The SA227-AC Metro III was initially certified in 1980 at up to 14,000 pounds (6,350 kg) this increasing to 14,500 pounds (6,577 kg) as engines
    and structures were upgraded. An option to go as high as 16,000 pounds (7,257 kg) was offered. Externally, improvements incorporated into the Metro III
    were a 10 ft (3.05 m) increase in wing span, four-bladed props, redesigned "quick-access" engine cowlings and numerous drag-reducing airframe modifications,
    including landing gear doors that close after the gear is extended.

The RAZBAM SA227-BC Metroliner for FSX/Prepar3D includes the following amazing features and innovative functions:

Highly detailed exterior and interior models,

very comprehensive representation of cockpit systems which include:
    → AFCS (Autopilot)
    → Detailed and comprehensive navigation instruments
    → Faithfull representation of the EHSI gauge
    → Weather Radar
    → Detailed electrical and hydraulic systems and panels
    → Detailed cockpit and exterior lights
    → Passenger and Cargo load manager
    → User's Manual in PDF Format

Liveries included
    → Bearskin Airlines "Spirit of Sioux Lookout"
    → Key Lime Air
    → Ameriflight
    → LC Busre
    → Swedish Air Force C26
    → Life Flight MEDEVAC
    → Sharp Airlines
    → Perimeter Aviation
    → Toll Aviation
    → Skippers Aviation
    → Aerolitoral
    → Aerolitoral (Old Livery)
    → Fuerza Aérea Mexicana (Mexican Air Force) C26
    → US Navy C26
    → US Air Force C26
    → TNT Australia
    → RAZBAM Sims (Special 10th Anniversary Livery)
    Paint kit is included

Versions available
    FSX
    Prepar3D v2 native
    FSX & Prepar3D v2 bundle.

The price now for the first 100 sales is $45 for each standalone version and $60 for the bundle. Afterward the price will be $50 for each version and $70 for the bundle.

I checked their website for some pictures of the Metroliner.......not one.
    Is there any place that has some pictures, mostly what I would want to see is the panel.

I'm curious as to what exactly is the difference between the P3D and FSX versions and how it justifies the extra cost. There seems to be no description of the differences on the Razbam store site.

Its looks great, I missed the beta unfortunately, but $60 is a bit too steep for me.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Awesome work, team!

Love that instrument panel.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Looks nice, but it's too much expensive, not for me....

I was looking forward to this airplane, but this is just to expensive.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Razbam, can you please answer if the Prepar3d version will work in V1.4 please. I am interested in purchasing the bundle but need to clarify the Prepar3D?

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

The FSX version will work on P3D v1.4 but not the P3D v2. The P3D v2 is especially compiled for that version and it's not backwards compatible. The difference is that a native P3D v2 will perform better on the sim and a few other things.

Jose.

At simmarket: EUR 60.81 (EUR 43.44 for each sim) 12us dollars more than pmdg 737ngx (Today currency)
    I ´m going to think again about our hobby. This is going crazy!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Just an FYI for those who previously bought the Metroliner - they've released service pack 1.1.
    -Mark

No longer active
    @ flaviossa

> At simmarket: EUR 60.81 (EUR 43.44 for each sim) 12us dollars more than pmdg 737ngx (Today currency)

????
    Metro III for FSX 50USD
    737 NGX for FSX 70USD

No need to '
    think again about our hobby', just think about comparing apples and oranges.

Some add ons are very expensive, but you must weigh the price against what you get with the product. We have gone from crude 2D cockpits to nice 2D cockpits to crude 3D cockpits to very realistic, every thing works and is clickable 3D cockpits and even realistic systems modeling. All of this consumes a great deal of time and I do not begrudge a developer that releases a great product and charges an appropriate price. You must look at the features and the quality of the product when deciding if it is worth the price.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Some add ons are very expensive, but you must weigh the price against what you get with the product. We have gone from crude 2D cockpits to nice 2D cockpits to crude 3D cockpits to very realistic, every thing works and is clickable 3D cockpits and even realistic systems modeling. All of this consumes a great deal of time and I do not begrudge a developer that releases a great product and charges an appropriate price. You must look at the features and the quality of the product when deciding if it is worth the price.
    . . . .and along with that, do those feature reflect the type of flying you do? There are still folks who fly with 2D panels, and those who still fly from the exterior view. Are you a systems nut or a weekend GA flyer? If you purchased this airplane (and we've all done this), how often will it realistically leave the hangar? I'd love to have the airplane, but I would never use it for an eighth of what it's capable of. . .I care very little about how authentically systems are modeled and based on the type of flying I normally do. . . .it would probably get flown a few times and put away. . .so for the price and what my preferences are, it wouldn't make sense to purchase, no matter how much I'd like to have it.

Good point and I have fallen into the trap of buying something because it looked good, was nicely modeled, etc, then find that it really does not fit my style of flying. Then it just sits there, a waste of my money, but that is not the developers fault.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I'm too in no real need for this aircraft but if I ever see the bundle on sale I will buy.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

I would love to have this aircraft. The Metro has always been a favorite and I'm pretty sure I made the first one for FS back in FS4 days. But I just can't afford it these days.

I'm actually saving my money for the Mirage F1 series Razbam announced three years ago. That's $50 I could justify and would fly the heck out of.

Necro'ing for great justice!

To add a bit of stuff to play around with in the cockpit, I've added some features to the model.

1. Gust Lock:
    The gust lock will now be engaged when the aircraft is first loaded (can be switched off) and will block out any control input unless it's disengaged.

2. APU:
    The "Auxiliary Power" switch above the HSI control panel will now also toggle FSX' "infinite fuel" APU to simulate a ground power connection.

3. Nose Wheel Steering:
    When nose wheel steering is set to "OFF", the airplane can only be controlled by differential braking and throttle when on the ground and below 40 knots ground speed.

4. Weather Radar:
    I've implemented my VSWXR (Very Simple Weather Radar) gauge into the Metro 3 as a simpler alternative to the standard radar. Installation is optional.

Notes:
    The readme contains more information and each modification can be turned on and off at user's discretion (also see readme).
    These mods are unofficial and are thus not supported by RAZBAM!

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6K...it?usp=sharing
    (Click the "Download" Button in the top middle.)

Hello Bjoern,
    Will download your file and try asap.
    Thank you.
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

I bought the package when it was under half price earlier this year via JustFlight and this recent sale prompted me to finally install it. Always a favorite and after one flight I know I'll be flying it a lot. Looking forward to checking out your mods as well Bjoern.

i am really enjoying this aircraft one thing it needs is a better GPS system though

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line