CS C130 not responding to Joystick

Thread: CS C130 not responding to Joystick

CS C130 not responding to Joystick

My newly purchased CS-130 use to respond to my joystick commands, bank left, right, climb decend etc but today is doesn't. My other aircraft will respond to my J-stick commands so it'g gotta
    be something with CS-130. AP is not engaged. Any ideas. I use a extreme 3d pro j-stick. I restarted windows the whole nine yards. When I go zooming down the run way it goes like a ghetto sled
    and there is no lift unless I give it extreme flaps but no banking left or right.........

Other planes I have installed will respond to my j-stick. This came on all of a sudden as yesterday is was just fine.

Edit: Reinstalled it and so far....it's back to responding to my J-stick. Don't know why it froze to the J-stick commands in the first place.
    Last edited by gray eagle; December 17th, 2013 at 11:11. Reason: nevermind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    My newly purchased CS-130 use to respond to my joystick commands, bank left, right, climb decend etc but today is doesn't. My other aircraft will respond to my J-stick commands so it'g gotta
    be something with CS-130. AP is not engaged. Any ideas. I use a extreme 3d pro j-stick. I restarted windows the whole nine yards. When I go zooming down the run way it goes like a ghetto sled
    and there is no lift unless I give it extreme flaps but no banking left or right.........

Other planes I have installed will respond to my j-stick. This came on all of a sudden as yesterday is was just fine.

Edit: Reinstalled it and so far....it's back to responding to my J-stick. Don't know why it froze to the J-stick commands in the first place.
    Had you previously installed the demo? If so, it might be related to that as the demo locks the flight controls.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DaveKDEN View Post
    Had you previously installed the demo? If so, it might be related to that as the demo locks the flight controls.

Nope, never did get the demo. Something kept telling me ; reinstall the whole program and sure enough, it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Nope, never did get the demo. Something kept telling me ; reinstall the whole program and sure enough, it worked.
    Happy you figured it out.
    Cheers,
    Dave