Ta152H
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ta152H

Ta152H

Hmm, I always thought the Dora would be the nicer plane of the two but those Ta152 lines are really growing on me. :-)

Last edited by Mathias; December 5th, 2013 at 09:13.
    Mathias

Excellent!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Icon22

I'm just going to have to buy this one!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

It really dose look like a slippery customer , one that could sneak out of any trouble , be great to go head to head with other recently released FS aircraft and compare <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

This IS my all time favourite piston engine aircraft/fighter for sure. Even though the beauty of this design is sure a sideproduct of this late war stage of superior development, it´s brilliant to see those lines.

And BTW excellent work, Matthias!!! Can´t wait!

Regards
    Alex
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Cheers guys!
    Ian, Grunau, yes, a beauty outside and a second hand shop and scrapyard inside. :-)

Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Cheers guys!
    a beauty outside and a second hand shop and scrapyard inside. :-)
    Hells Bells , one way of putting it .. like that , a Second hand shop "scrapyard inside"

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Really looking forward to get this in the sim Mathias! Remember that I flew "Green 4" in IL2 for many many years ago. I guess it is among the best known TA-152's.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

40,000' and climbing...

SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Will we have to switch the oxygen ON to climb that high ? Or will it be just optional ?
    Also, will the oxygen mask appear on the pilot from external view when we switch it on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    40,000' and climbing...
    Guess this could be a Very Highly sort after 152

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I always liked the Ta-152 series (C and H) because the fuselage design reminded me of a racing plane, especially on the C model with the shorter wingspan. I know this is just the Ta-152H, but while it is racey looking, I think the high aspect ratio wing adds grace to the design.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    Guess this could be a Very Highly sort after 152

Why? It has yet 6.000ft to go, easily. .-)
    Mathias

Wow I didn't know that at all.

Better get back to Eric Brown's planes of the luftwaffe book.

Speaking of which he is 94 years old now. I saw a recent youtube of him, inspiring.

Charter Member 2012
    As long as you don't 'break' anything you need to get up there ;0 hehe. Counting the days, anxiously awaiting this gem, and the Dora.

I'll grab me lunchbox and and me oxygen mask , not taken a parachute , i'm going down with my plane

How long now? I can't wait for your BF 110 also!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Final checkraid this morning:

The pilot reported no serious issues, all system are operating as intended and the aircraft can be readied for operational service.
    Typing final instructions and preparing for delivery.
    Conversion training can supposedely begin on Sunday. :-)
    Mathias

Great news Mathias, looking forward to the release.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Cant wait too!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thanks guys!
    Interesting too how the original design developed over the course of three years.
    Here's some comparision shots of the first and the last, Fw190A-1 and Ta152H:

Mathias

Mathias, the paint kit will be too?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yes, YoYo, received it yesterday from Alessandro. :-)
    Will come as a separate download due to the file size.
    Mathias

Been looking forward to this one for a long time Mathias. Great job seeing it through to the finish!

BTW, do you have any thoughts of updating the Anton series? Something like RealAir did with the Piston Duke.

Members who have read this thread: 146