A Couple Of Targets

Thread: A Couple Of Targets

A Couple Of Targets

Hi All, just knocked these up for abit of fun.Two costal steamers German/British. three German barge types, One empty,one loaded, and one with flak. My intention was to make each barge type with a mother ship and seperate barges, but CFS3. does not allow ships to be towed. so i had to build each barge type as one big ship, which was easy enough, getting them to sink in an acceptable fashon was the hard part.To be uploaded soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tramp Steamer Gr.jpg   Tramp Steamer Br2.jpg   Flak Barge.jpg   Barge Loaded.jpg   Barge Empty.jpg  
    "I might have Amnesia.......but at least i dont have Amnesia."

First Aircraft

After many Years of g-maxing, and many failed attempts, I am now close to finnishing my first aircraft, I tried a few and failed, so decided to try the easiest aircraft i could find, and came up with this. just the cockpit and LODs to do,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MS.jpg   MS-2.jpg   MS Cockpit.jpg   MS Russia.jpg   MS Russia2.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    And there is much rejoicing!!
    Glad your back my friend!!

Icon14

Looks great for your first aircraft Jaycee!

Lt. Heinz Becker

Nice! I love new targets. It will be interesting to see how you made it sink! Is that a Morane Bullet? Haven't flown one since RB3D!

Blog Entries
    Wonderful! They all look to be excellent models. The French channel ports have been needing a barge population for a long time, looking forward to having them.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Good to see new ships models! The more diversity there is, the better is the immersion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    Nice! I love new targets. It will be interesting to see how you made it sink! Is that a Morane Bullet? Haven't flown one since RB3D!
    Certainly looks like a Morane Bullet to me! Great job jaycee!! Looking forward to this one!

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    Hi All, just knocked these up for abit of fun.Two costal steamers German/British. three German barge types, One empty,one loaded, and one with flak. My intention was to make each barge type with a mother ship and seperate barges, but CFS3. does not allow ships to be towed. so i had to build each barge type as one big ship, which was easy enough, getting them to sink in an acceptable fashon was the hard part.To be uploaded soon.
    Hey like the fur-foot says, there is much rejoicing! That issue of getting the barges to sink realistically sounds like a tricky one. Are the full range of efects applicable to aircraft, available for ship models?

IIRC there is an effect allowing parts to break off an aircraft, leaving a damage texture showing where the part has "gone missing". Maybe the same sort of thing could apply to a large model of a string of barges?

After many Years of g-maxing, and many failed attempts, I am now close to finnishing my first aircraft, I tried a few and failed, so decided to try the easiest aircraft i could find, and came up with this. just the cockpit and LODs to do,
    Good job Jaycee and keep at it! One day you'll be doing awesome Spitfires and 109's!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

congrats......I've never made one, so....good on 'ya!

glad you back. that ww1 plane looks cool!

The Ships are up. Yes guys its a Morane Saulnier Type N. Hope to have this done for January. As well as the Claude i am working on, this is the claude that has been around for a while, trying to do a cockpit, fixed the spats and exhaust so we cant see through them, fixed the out of whack prop, flaps, tailhook works with bomb bay command, New drop tanks. Although i dont know if i can upload this,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails claude_1.jpg   claude_2.jpg   claude_3.jpg   claude_4.jpg   claude_5.jpg  

Looking good, jaycee! Fiddly things, cockpits.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Thanks for all these new stuff!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Thank you very much fior the new items , Grateful to you for the work..BRAVO!!

Nice to see the Claude getting attention .

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    Looking good, jaycee! Fiddly things, cockpits.
    Not to mention time consuming, And i think G-max should carry a health warning, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbolt View Post
    Nice to see the Claude getting attention .
    You Think it will be ok to upload when its finished S.?

Blog Entries
    You Think it will be ok to upload when its finished S.?
    Yes please do......
    CHEERS

You Think it will be ok to upload when its finished

Well that depends on the copywrite. I assumed you were using the source model from http://www.freeflightdesign.org/gmax.html

that seems ok to mod and upload.

BTW if you need any internal parts from the Ki-27 Nate such as gauges then I can send that to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Pattle View Post
    Wonderful! They all look to be excellent models. The French channel ports have been needing a barge population for a long time, looking forward to having them.
    Is there a facility that one could add these to it ?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbolt View Post

Well that depends on the copywrite. I assumed you were using the source model from http://www.freeflightdesign.org/gmax.html

that seems ok to mod and upload.

BTW if you need any internal parts from the Ki-27 Nate such as gauges then I can send that to you.
    Thanks S. for your very kind offer, But i have to learn to do these, As i have a few aircraft to do.. I dont have any good engish illistrations of the cockpit, so it will be a bit of guesstimation iam afraid.

Thanks S. for your very kind offer, But i have to learn to do these, As i have a few aircraft to do.. I dont have any good engish illistrations of the cockpit, so it will be a bit of guesstimation iam afraid.
    Good for you, I try to learn as little as I can.

your VC looks well matched with the few online pictures I've seen.