Looking for a Native FsX aircraft? Start here!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Native FsX aircraft? Start here!

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar

Looking for a Native FsX aircraft? Start here!

The FsX aircraft lists are back!

FsX freeware aircraft: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...tOTVmR2c#gid=0

FsX Payware aircraft: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Sa1B6YUE#gid=0

FsX aircraft 'Work in progress' list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3UEszQnc#gid=0

These lists are probably not complete, so if you are missing anything, please post! :d

As far as I know, all aircraft are native FsX models but of course I don't own everything on the list so once again, additions are welcome and also please tell me if I made a mistake!

Disclaimer: Even though some developers do not use the manufacturers' name because of possible legal issues, I have added a name in the lists just to make it easier to find certain aircraft.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Kudos Ferry! Thanks for resurrecting the spreadsheets.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Great, thanks!
    Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I thank you very much for your efforts.

If it helps this one seems to be missing:

Company: Rara Avis Sim
    Bird: Sopwith pup
    Type: Military prop
    http://secure.simmarket.com/justflig...ase-pack.phtml

It's a fantastic biplane!

Good to have the forum back and great to have these spreadsheets, really helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by P38man View Post
    I thank you very much for your efforts.

If it helps this one seems to be missing:

Company: Rara Avis Sim
    Bird: Sopwith pup
    Type: Military prop
    http://secure.simmarket.com/justflig...ase-pack.phtml

It's a fantastic biplane!
    I think it is listed under Just Flight, but I will give the company its own entry when I get home.

Edit: Both the official homepage and publisher are Just Flight, so I'll leave it like it is.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Added the lovely little Argo 02 by 'USSR-13323' to the list.

The 'Wip' list is back too; added a link to the first post.

The Milviz 407 can be removed from the WIP list.
    -JB

RafX added, Bell 407 removed.

Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, Solar system, Milky way, Universe

Hi, i'm looking for fsx native AV-8A/C Harrier Marines version.

Quote Originally Posted by dominikx View Post

Hi, i'm looking for fsx native AV-8A/C Harrier Marines version.
    The easiest way to find anything would be to open any three of the spreadsheets in the first post, press 'control + F' to open the search box, and type the name of manufacturer or model you are looking for.
    In your case, both Sim Skunk Works and Razbam have an AV-8B Harrier listed.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    I know and smelled something RCAF and heard of a port. Yes I know this is FSX native. But this is a rare AC to find in FS. The famous CL44/CC106 Yukon. Has anyone here got knowledge of this hidden little Canadian treasure be it Fs9 or a port to FSX please.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    I know and smelled something RCAF and heard of a port. Yes I know this is FSX native. But this is a rare AC to find in FS. The famous CL44/CC106 Yukon. Has anyone here got knowledge of this hidden little Canadian treasure be it Fs9 or a port to FSX please.
    Yes, it is Garry Russell's unfinished (but in my view pretty stellar) CL-44 / CC-106. Both variants are moddled, incl a swing-tail CL-44, there is no VC but a superb 2D with a very realistic start sequence.

Available through special access at the CBFSim forum. It's not native per se, but he has a separately-compiled installer for FSX.

A pity the project appears stalled due to some personal issues with Garry - it would have been a delight if it would have unfolded to include, as I believe was his intention, the Britannia. BOAC, Cubana, CP, and a whole host of other great repaint opportunities. Alas, what we have, it what we have - and since my post in Jun 2012 on that thread in their forum is the last so far - all I suspect we'll get. I hope I'm wrong on that, though....

Cheers,

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Do we have any of there Staff or admins here at SOH as member's? I have a account there but ccant access as my e-mail changed and cant get a pw reminder sent.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

One suggestion to the document. Can you please add the filter option to it? this way we can filter the list down to manufacturer, etc.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    One suggestion to the document. Can you please add the filter option to it? this way we can filter the list down to manufacturer, etc.
    Done! (I think..)

Of course you can always search by using Control+F and type the name of a specific manufacturer or model.

Yak-38

since i didn't find Yak-38 in the list, so we're planning to make the "Yak-38"

(hopefully) as a 'freeware'

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Great! I'll get cracking on my Soviet Submarine Aircraft Carrier again. Though I had never seen photos untill recently, the Yak-38 also wore a number of grey and cammo schemes during its service, and deployed to the 'Stan during the 'Rhomb' trials, where its hot and high performance was so dismal they resorted to flying at night!
    Crosses fingers!

Quote Originally Posted by hadhart View Post
    since i didn't find Yak-38 in the list, so we're planning to make the "Yak-38"

(hopefully) as a 'freeware'
    Nice one! Lazarus Sowjet Marine gets what it needed to be perfect! Thank you!

new FSX freeware at Flightsim & Simviation yesterday

FSX - FSX General Aviation
    FSX Super Cheetah Aero Service Ultralight
    [ Download | View ]

Name: guepard.zip
    Size: 25,076,091 Date: 05-04-2014 Downloads: 221

FSX Super Cheetah Aero Service Ultralight. Fully animated with virtual cockpit functional. Painting of the flying club Till Chatel. By Patrick Le Luyer.

Thanks Paul, I missed that one!

thx you very much:thumbup:
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Flying bathtub glider at Avsim.

Category: Flight Simulator X - Original Aircraft
    New! NASA M2-F1 ZipDive! Download

File Description:
    Here's a different sort of glider for you to try out! The NASA M2-F1 was a lightweight, unpowered prototype aircraft, developed to flight test the wingless lifting body concept. The "M" refers to "manned" and "F" refers to "flight". In 1962, NASA Dryden management approved a program to build a lightweight, unpowered lifting body prototype. It featured a plywood shell placed over a tubular steel frame crafted at Dryden. For more background info check Wikipedia!

Filename: m2-f1.zip
    License: Freeware
    Added: 21st September 2014, 23:37:29
    Downloads: 60
    Author: Dan Cowan
    Size: 655kb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Anderson View Post
    Category: Flight Simulator X - Original Aircraft
    New! NASA M2-F1 ZipDive! Download

File Description:
    Here's a different sort of glider for you to try out! The NASA M2-F1 was a lightweight, unpowered prototype aircraft, developed to flight test the wingless lifting body concept. The "M" refers to "manned" and "F" refers to "flight". In 1962, NASA Dryden management approved a program to build a lightweight, unpowered lifting body prototype. It featured a plywood shell placed over a tubular steel frame crafted at Dryden. For more background info check Wikipedia!

Filename: m2-f1.zip
    License: Freeware
    Added: 21st September 2014, 23:37:29
    Downloads: 60
    Author: Dan Cowan
    Size: 655kb
    This totally made my day ... until I loaded it and couldn't get it run. Noticed it had a panel.cfg missing - added one from another aircraft - so I could at least get the model to show in the menu - which it did ... but I couldn't see the plane in the previewer/hangar viewer ...

... and when I loaded the plane in the sim, it didn't show, either VC or spot view.

Re-ran the DX10 fixer, on FSX + Accell, to make sure.

Anyone else have issues with this?

Can't have too many lifting bodies ....

dl