A2A C172 ZK-EFF & VH-RZX

Thread: A2A C172 ZK-EFF & VH-RZX

A2A C172 ZK-EFF & VH-RZX

Two new paints for the A2A CV-172, ZK-EFF of the Motueka Aero Club, near Tasman Bay, New Zealand., and VH-RZX, a hard working low-level sheep and cattle mustering aircraft, based at Mundijong, WA.
    You'll find them on OZx.

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Looks great JK , had a few people that may have trained on the Motueka Aero Club Cessna but currently off flightsim circuit , one now fly's helicopters of fishing boat in the mid Pacific . <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Here's another, along the same idea as RZX: VH-RND. You'll notice more or less the same paint pattern, but now with bare metal above and below as it looked in 1967. RZX originally looked like this as well. Both RZX and RND were registered in 1967, and both are still going strong, though birds, these Cessna's. RDN was originally supposed to be VH-KOA, but was bought by the Royal Newcastle Aero Club, and they changed the registration to RND. It is cuurently registered in Victoria.

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

I tweaked the metal a bit more:

and painted this one of the Auckland Aero Club:

both now available on OZX, happy flying!

might as well keep you up to date about my C172 paints:

and a few more:

Not really my type of aircraft, but very nice repaints JanKees! I particularly like the vintage look of the early version of the VH-RND.

Cheers,
    Huub

PS Make sure you eat some "pepernoten" today as Sint Nicolaas arrives in Groningen today!

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Not really my type of aircraft, but very nice repaints JanKees! I particularly like the vintage look of the early version of the VH-RND.

Cheers,
    Huub

PS Make sure you eat some "pepernoten" today as Sint Nicolaas arrives in Groningen today!
    It was not my type either, but it grows on me...
    Pepernoten have been consumed...

Some really nice, authentic skins there, Jankees - many thanks!