FS9 Grumman S2Turbo-PT6 WIP.zip

Thread: FS9 Grumman S2Turbo-PT6 WIP.zip

FS9 Grumman S2Turbo-PT6 WIP.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Aircraft

Description: FS2004 SOH Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer Project - WIP.

This is a Civilian PT6A version, a work in progress.

DISK SPACE REQUIRED = 149 MB Decompressed

This FS2004 flight simulation aircraft is designed by Milton Shupe, gauges by Scott Thomas, flight model by Tom Fliger, textures by Marcel "Ferondoe" Ritzema, pilot figures by Jan Visser and Sounds by Nigel Richards.

This is a WIP to be replaced with a full package of S2Turbo's, Civilian, Military, and CDF Fire Tankers in November 2013.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FS9 Grumman S2Turbo-PT6 WIP.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Downloaded ...

... and installing! Thank you! Thank you! :salute::salute::salute:

Best wishes,
    Sascha

I would just like to thank Ferondoe for this beautifully awesome CONAIR texture that really brings this model to life. So far it is the only PT6A texture we have and it is appropriate to set the standard for this model.

I hope that you overlook the panel gauge shortcomings until we can get the replacement in place.

Meanwhile enjoy and hopefully we can deliver the full package in the next few weeks.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Aircraft

Description: FS2004 SOH Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer Project - WIP.

This is a Civilian PT6A version, a work in progress.

DISK SPACE REQUIRED = 149 MB Decompressed

This FS2004 flight simulation aircraft is designed by Milton Shupe, gauges by Scott Thomas, flight model by Tom Fliger, textures by Marcel "Ferondoe" Ritzema, pilot figures by Jan Visser and Sounds by Nigel Richards.

This is a WIP to be replaced with a full package of S2Turbo's, Civilian, Military, and CDF Fire Tankers in November 2013.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FS9 Grumman S2Turbo-PT6 WIP.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Hi,i dont want to be one of those thread complainers.....but i see that you say CalFire (CDF) aircraft will be in the package..which is very cool.....BUT the CalFire fleet is powered by Honeywell (garrett) TPE-331...i will deffinantly take the package with the PT6A but to be correct,the Calfire planes should have the 331's

to me the front area of the engine is different,and exhaust is definitely different.

The CalFire models do use Garretts. This is not one of them. The CONAIR uses PT6's.

There are 4 CDF models all of which have Garrett engines.

The military variant also uses Garretts.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Ferondoe's CONAIR really stands out! :salute: KRDD seems to be a nice place to practice touch and goes, so I'm off to KRDD!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

The CalFire engines do use Garretts. This is not one of them. The CONAIR uses PT6's.

Milton,,i linked here from the download,hadnt opened it yet (still havent,,lazyboy today..lol) but i had just read the other thread in the fs9 threads and saw they did have the garretts....so you can ignore me......:isadizzy:

BTW....seeing T-eight eight makes me so happy,it is "first out" on dispatches for IA for the NEU/NYP ranger unit,if only one tanker is needed they cancel Hozer in "eight nine",and go with eight eight,both planes are stationed at the nevada county airport...Grass Valley tanker base.

i know this doesnt mater,but a typical dispatch for wildland is as follows:
    AT-Two three zero
    T eight eight/eight nine
    battalion chief/2311 or 2317 in the auburn area.
    five engines (usually 3 type 3's and 2 type one) all calfire
    HFEO dozer transport calfire....private dozers if needed..
    water tender (usually an LRA tanker) LRA and private if needed more..
    2 handcrews (here out of washington ridge,known on the radio as WAR 1//through WAR 5)
    1 LRA (local area response) striketeam ,which contains 1-BC,5 engines,(3 type ones,and 2 type 3's) this is opposite calfire because the LRAs are mostly for structure protection.

on "red flag" days,or even just a windy day..they will send this to even car fires due to the threat to wildland.and if a known working structure fire happens,they will send air tankers...in summer airattack goes on everything cept medical aides..

The CalFire engines do use Garretts. This is not one of them. The CONAIR uses PT6's.

what does it say under the pilots window..port side.? i know Grass Valley is under the starboard side on both eight eight and eight nine..but the port sida says something else i think?...what is it?...

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    what does it say under the pilots window..port side.? i know Grass Valley is under the starboard side on both eight eight and eight nine..but the port sida says something else i think?...what is it?...
    I do not know personally. Maybe Tankerguy72 can tell us.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Lovely! Instant favorite for me!
    Sascha

I'm pretty sure it just says Grass Valley on both sides. It's like that for Hemet and Ramona. Actually 88 is down here so I can check tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by tankerguy72 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it just says Grass Valley on both sides. It's like that for Hemet and Ramona. Actually 88 is down here so I can check tomorrow
    hmmm santa anna winds prep?..we dont have any tankers up here that ive heard or know of...thanks for checking...

hmmm santa anna winds prep?..we dont have any tankers up here that ive heard or know of...thanks for checking...
    We usually have 72 and 73, but I'm thinking they have gone up to MCC already for winter maintenance. So 100 and 88 are down here covering.