Hello to all !

Thread: Hello to all !

Icon5 Hello to all !

I'm new to FSX I just bought recently.
    I knew FS9 but I rarely practiced.
    I realize that FSX much greater than XPlane community, which is why I am moving more towards this game to navigate planes that I know pretty well.
    I practice flight simulation since the beginning of IL2, then I moved on RoF.
    I have tried BoB but I'm actually very disappointed by this game .. as much ...
    When I do not fly on air, I walk or ArmA2 arma3 I play for the first ArmA.
    I was part of the directors of SFM (Simulation France Magazine ) website which has now closed...Too bad it was a good site!

I discovered your site and it seems to me very well because I find all the subjects that interest me.

A soon!

Sorry for my English written.....

Welcome to the SOH Longnez! Hope you enjoy the forums.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Icon23

Thank you Roger !!

Recently SFM site is reopened, this is: http://simulation-france-magazine.com/

I will continue still to visit your great site !!
    The propeller is to refresh the pilot, the evidence when it stops he transpires ...

Welcome aboard Longnez!

Hi longnez! I' m flying with FSX about 5 years.... It's very easyly and here you will find a lot of persons they will help you.... me included Alors, comme on dit en français, Bienvenu longnez, bonne chance avec FSX et bonne permanence entre nous! je suis suisse
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Members who have read this thread: 10