Checklist Creation Question

Thread: Checklist Creation Question

Checklist Creation Question

I use a multipage HTML approach in FS9 for Flight Phased based Checklists with each having navigation buttons and links to other pages.

These links do not seem to be supported in FSX. The default aircraft seem to use a single page HTML.

Is there a fix to get links to work or do I need to use a single page HTML to get these check lists working?

Thanks in advance. Have a great day
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Single pages only.

Funnily enough, I've previously tried to turn your Dash's check and reference lists into a huge single one, but all I got was a broken HTML version* and a PDF.

I've got an XML checklist gauge around here somewhere. If you want to adapt it for the Dash, I'll gladly trade it in for the paintkit.

That is one of the reasons why the Navion uses a different approach to the check list.

I still included the flat check list for the knee board but the alternate one is much more flexible.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

I have changed it to a single page HTML flat checklist. If you want to try it, see attached.

Thanks for the responses.

Just unzip and drop into the Dash 7 folder over-writing existing.

You may wish to pull out all the existing html files and checklist folder first but not necessary; just good housekeeping.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Thanks, Milton. No more screwed up self-made checklists for me (hooray!).

Members who have read this thread: 2