FS2004 Screenshots Here!!! - Page 42
Page 42 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3234353637383940414243444546474849505292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 3808

Thread: FS2004 Screenshots Here!!!

Still plugging along flying the Gee Bee back to the States from Melbourne. Working my way through Indonesia now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flt 19-2015-feb-25-003.jpg   Flt 19-2015-feb-25-001.jpg   Flt 19-2015-feb-25-004.jpg   Flt 19-2015-feb-25-005.jpg   Flt 19-2015-feb-25-006.jpg  
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Hi,
    A big bouncy landing coming up for this beauty, but at the moment everything looks like it's going to work out fine

Andy

From CalClassic and Thank You to them for all their wonderful models
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fsscr154.jpg  

Had a bit of repaint fun on the previous Harpoon WIP...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red Bull Harpoon cropped.jpg  

Sight-seeing over Cornwall...

Having a bit of fun with the textures on Bill's old Goose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails goose.jpg  

Let the new season commence!
    Repaint of the Iris Hawk T.1/A 2015 Red Arrows livery...

a burst of nostalgia...

I've always avoided tubeliners, preferring the low and slow approach to things, until I came upon this today....

Must say, given its age, it's a brilliant model. Now I just need to find out how to fly it (too many knobs and dials... NO PROPELLERS!) ...

A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HS121.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by l'iguane View Post

L'iguane
    Where can I get the top aircraft from. Im sure thats the French Air Force Fighter based at duxford.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Burnside View Post
    Where can I get the top aircraft from. Im sure thats the French Air Force Fighter based at duxford.
    Search for Curtiss Hawk 75 at flightsim.
    Not sure if a paint for The Fighter Collection's one has been covered.

Ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post

Ttfn

Pete
    I am repainting several P-36C / Hawk-75. Yes it is the same model than the Duxford-based H-75, it is repainted with Battle of France french camo
    The model I use is available here at SOH, have a look at the CFS 2 Aircraft - 1% Aircraft section, filename : 1US_P-36C Curtiss Hawk.zip

It was designed for CFS/fs2002 but works well in fs9.

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post

Ttfn

Pete
    It has. John Terrell aka Bomber_12th created a very fine repaint for the (then donationware, now freeware) FDG2 Curtiss P-36A. Look for "p36a_fs9" (the aircraft) and "hawk75ftc" (the repaint) in the library here.
    Andy

Hi,
    Here's another shot of the CalClassic beauty, coming in for another dodgy landing, luckily out of shot

Andy

How was it to get rid of this 2nd image, please refresh my tiny brain. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fsscr176.jpg  

Hmmm... I didn't think CalClassics had a military variant of the 377. I didn't see one on their website anyhow.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Hi,
    The file is CCL-B377NWA, not from CalClassic itself, but probably Flightsim or Avsim and is by Wayne Tudor. Many Thanks to him for this.

Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Hmmm... I didn't think CalClassics had a military variant of the 377. I didn't see one on their website anyhow.

BB686
    Grasshopper, I shall lend you my spectacles...it is difficult to see where there is no picture.... go here .... ---> http://www.calclassic.com/b377.htm

Paint kit for GMAX B377 by Greg Pepper (13MB) or as modified by Dave McQueen (8.5 MB). Contains layered PSD files (usable in both Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro) which allow you to place your paint scheme between the bare metal layers and the windows and doors. Makes for fast painting! Greg's is based on a KC-97, Dave's is true bare metal with a layer for each type of airline window arrangement. Note: there are no instructions in the files; follow the detailed instructions in my PSP Repainting Tutorial. Exhaust flames and Startup flames/smoke Package by Wayne Tudor available! Not needed for the UAL Base Pack or Update Pack.
    KC-97E and KC-97G flight model updates. KC-97E, KC-97G, and C-97 MDL updates. (Use Update Pack below for the latest B377 MDL and flight model files).
    The Update Pack also includes flight dynamics for American Overseas and RANSA versions. Last updated on 6/21/13.
    Click on the image to download the plane. Download the Base Pack to get the panel and sounds, then the Update Pack above for the other models. Then use the textures from the files below the Base Pack.

In the update pack readme:

Installation:
    NOTE: This aircraft is part of an update pack. You will need the original aircraft downloaded from the web for the textures. Download links below, if you don't already have them.
    1. You *must* download and install the United B377 Stratocruiser first, to get the panel, effects, and sounds for all the versions. Download from http://www.calclassic.com/b377.htm and install according to the instructions in that package. Only versions later than 8/2010 are acceptable.
    2. Open this file archive by double clicking it. Inside you will find 7 folders. They are the aircraft folders for:
    American Overseas: B377AOA
    BOAC and Transocean: B377BOAC
    Northwest: B377NWA
    Pan American: B377PAA
    PAA Super Stratocruiser: B377PAA Super
    RANSA: B377RANSA
    USAF C-97A: C97A <-----------<----------<

Other KC-97 models are via the hyperlinks in first text above

ttfn

Pete

(No offence intended)

Hey Pete --

I got it. The last time I had visited CalClassics was to obtain the Lockheed L1649 Starliner, a plane which is still flown to this day, after being installed some 3 years ago. SO it's been a while since I was over at that site. I grabbed all of the parts for the C-97 and KC-97 versions as well as the UAL Boeing 377 and the update pack.

Thanks for the detailed information tho. Much appreciated. Hell, I'm flying the Super G and the Starliner in MATS livery, why not a 377 as well?

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Hi,
    There is a whole bunch of MATS aircraft.... YC-121, the prototype XC-69..Connies from ALPHASIM freeware, and a MATS C-97 and a C-54 and a C-74 ! all from Flightsim and with a variety of panels.

here's the XC-69.

Andy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fsscr133.jpg  
    Last edited by lemonadedrinker; March 10th, 2015 at 11:59. Reason: adding picture

Did someone say MATS?

ttfn

Pete

More Strats!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03111501.jpg  

Meanwhile, back at sea..... playing with these new paints I found on Flightsim.com for the FsFrance E2-C.

ttfn

Pete

RAF Red Arrows schemes

-2007 scheme

2008-2013 scheme

2014 scheme

2015 scheme
    Hartwig
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Going Commando

I've been flying the CalClassic C-46 a lot lately and decided I needed something a bit different in the way paint schemes.... one thing led to another and the next thing I knew, I had opened a C-46 paint shop in a nearby hanger. Most of the "real" civil paint schemes for the C-46 have already been done and unless I really don't like the existing paint, I won't redo it. So, some "what if" paints for it:

First I did a Southern Airways paint from the '60s

Then I moved on to the railroad (Santa Fe did have a short lived air freight operation in the late 40s)

And the latest one I've completed, Western

There's some more in the hanger being worked on including a couple of "real" paints that somehow got missed by the real repaint guys. A Mohawk Gas Light Service is near completion (after a major disaster with it this morning and a total rework on the fuselage). Plus a few more that have been started.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 Southern.jpg   2 Southern.jpg   3 Santa Fe.jpg   4 Santa Fe.jpg   5 Western.jpg   6 Western.jpg  

Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

SOH-CM-2020
    Nice stuff Willy

Love the Western livery.

Pete.