A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Other

Description: This paint kit for the S-100 class Schnelboote consists of 4096x4096 tif formatted multi layered files. The the initial download is average in size, the uncompressed files can take over a gigabyte. mapping on the boat was done too the ub-part which means that each part of each object is mapped to offer you as much freedom in creativity as possible and allowing the greatest greatest opportunity for realism that i could possibly create for you.. Layers are named for major part names instead of having one layer for each of the thousands of sub parts that are there..You will want to experiment with variations in color in order to get the sub parts to show too your satisfaction.

The schnelboote was one of the most individualized pieces of equipment ever seen in military service. It came in white, it was painted seafoam grey, (SchnelbooteWiebe) grey, seafoam green, white with pink tinges (S-147 sunk by the French destroyer La Combattante) you name it.. The S-100 class however was never camouflaged. But frankly I wouldn't mind seeing that myself..

once painted, textures can be re-sized to 2048 or even 1024 and they should still look pretty good..
I DO recommend that people wait till Matt Wynn has sent me back the baked textures for the boat and i have uploaded them so that you can maximize your painting with them..
Thanks all.. I hope you enjoy.

Pam

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit S-100 Schnelboote paint kit.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.