Daddy Comes Home!

Thread: Daddy Comes Home!

Daddy Comes Home!

While I like dogs, I'm not a dog fanatic....but I know many on the forum are and this one really grabs you.....

http://www.wimp.com/dogdad/
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

Truly unconditional love...that's why dogs are so special. I've seen several videos recently of similar reunions between dogs and their owners, and they have been invariably heartwarming. Missing my own dog (he passed away back in December).
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

SOH-CM-2023
    Now how could the wife beat that ???

Wonderful. Just wonderful. I found myself laughing and feeling the unconditional love between Bugaboo and his master.
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

Well, he was gone six months, 3.5 years in "dog time"...

That was touching. I found myself smiling, laughing and crying all at the same time...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

SOH-CM-2023
    My wife gets that treatment after returning from the shops from our two. They both shoot past me to get to her!
    Keith

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dev One View Post
    My wife gets that treatment after returning from the shops from our two. They both shoot past me to get to her!
    Keith
    They obviously know where the food comes from in the house ....

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Anderson View Post
    That's a cat! They simply don't show affection the way dogs do...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Now that I am on my own....and left my little Hazel at home with the soon-to-be ex...I get that same treatment when I go over and see her....which is every second or third week. That little 8-pound dog acts like she hasn't seen me in forever. I miss her so much!

The cat video.....yeah....cats suck!

Tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]