A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 Other Add-Ons - Scenery

Description: TOW_Deelen_airbase for ETO daytime use

This is more of Deelen " fliegerhorst" as a WIP for use in the ETO 1943 era install in the daytime while I work on realistic lighting for nightitme NJG use.

During the war Fliegerhorst Deelen was the home base of several untis of the Luftwaffe, as well as dayfighters (J4e Gruppe Jagdgeschwader 54 (Focke-Wulf Fw 190), bombers (3e Zerstörergeschwader (Messerschmitt Bf 110) and nightfighters (NJG) 2e Gruppe Nachtjagdgeschwader (Junkers Ju 88).

Also the IIe Gruppe (about 36 fighters) of the new established 1e Nacht Jagd Geschwader had its home base on Deelen.

I need to thank;
"Frosty" Joost Wils for spending hours on Skype and email helping ,e with Gimp and Gmax!
"Pat Pattle" Clive Morley for assistance with the same.
"NachtPiloten" Theodore Kanuika who developed much of the material which is and will be used in the TOW_Deelen airbase.
Rafael Dipper and Mathias Pommerien who did vehicle and initial builing modeling.
"Robert John" Sprackland who completed some of the above buildings plus making new one for TOW
Anyone else I have harassed to help me!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TOW_Deelen_airbase_day for ETO era 3.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.